squarespace are total utter waste of time - I've seen less arogance from Apple

X-Mass

Until now I thought hmm squarespace maybe I should use them, they can't be as bad as arsebook. Well no, they can be worse!

Yup same old story - please create an account to comment, please connect to twitter or facebook to open an account and give us access to everything in your life

Oh you don't want to do that. OK Please fill in a stupidly long password because of security theatre 

No we wont give you any feedback and no we wont register you - you must register via twitch or facebook

So I try their contact page - I AM required to read their FAQ's - spend ages wandering layer after layer after layer of FAQ but no way in

It seems to have Zen desk running but if thats logged into it dumps you back into the we know what you need best FAQ section

I repeatedly try contact any part of their site - I can only do so by being logged in via twitter /facebook

I tried the forum - i can only post if I have been logged in - there is a hole in my bucket

I not here trying to start a page - I'm a frigging end (l)user trying to write a comment on the site of someone unlucky enough to use their stupid services

my advice - take the money from squarespace for adverts and RUN, whatever you do don't use squarespace if you actually want to interact with your customer or consumers

@-Tech_Dreamer LOLLOL

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

Man, are you one angry induvidual.

CPU i7-9700K @ 5 GHz Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F RAM Corsair Vengeance 32 GB (4x8) 3000 MHz GPU ASUS RTX 2080 ROG Strix OC x2 SLI Case Corsair Graphite 780T Storage 256 GB Samsung 860 EVO, 6 TB Seagate Barracuda PSU Corsair HX1200i, 1200W Display(s) ASUS PG279Q (1440p 165 Hz), ASUS VG248QE (1080p 144 Hz) Cooling ASUS ROG Ryujin 360 radiator Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Logitech G502 Sound Logitech G35 Operating System Windows 10