Newegg - before you pull the trigger...

Skrizzles

Check prices everywhere to make sure you're getting the best deal. I had a delayed shipment issue with them over the past few days. Weather had nothing to do with it. I contacted them three times, and have gotten 0 responses.

If the shipping was free, I'd be like thats that. But it wasn't free. I paid for it.

The last time something like this happened with Amazon, they upgraded it to next day delivery at no extra charge to me and took $20 off my order.

You can guess how much of me newegg will be seeing in the future.

Check prices everywhere to make sure you're getting the best deal. I had a delayed shipment issue with them over the past few days. Weather had nothing to do with it. I contacted them three times, and have gotten 0 responses.

If the shipping was free, I'd be like thats that. But it wasn't free. I paid for it.

The last time something like this happened with Amazon, they upgraded it to next day delivery at no extra charge to me and took $20 off my order.

Y don't you just use pc part picker to find the cheapest prices

i5 4670k / Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 3 / Asus Maximus vi hero lga 1150 mobo / Sapphire tri-x r9 290 OC edition / corsair vengeance pro red 4 x 4 gb 2133mhz cas 9 ram kit / nzxt phantom 530 black / 120gb samsung 840 evo ssd / 240 gb ocz arc 100 ssd / 2x 1tb WD Blue / Cooler Master v850 modular psu / corsair k70 rgb cherry mx Brown / mad catz rat 5 laser mouse / windows 10

Y don't you just use pc part picker to find the cheapest prices

Service over price, buddy.

I use Newegg all the time and [given, I live 2 hours from the warehouse] I get the packages same or next day with free shipping. The only time I've had an issue is when stuff ships from their NJ warehouse and it takes a week to get here.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Service over price, buddy.

ehh, I'm cheap and all major companies (tiger direct, microcenter, Canada computers) have decent or even very good customer service

i5 4670k / Be Quiet Dark Rock Pro 3 / Asus Maximus vi hero lga 1150 mobo / Sapphire tri-x r9 290 OC edition / corsair vengeance pro red 4 x 4 gb 2133mhz cas 9 ram kit / nzxt phantom 530 black / 120gb samsung 840 evo ssd / 240 gb ocz arc 100 ssd / 2x 1tb WD Blue / Cooler Master v850 modular psu / corsair k70 rgb cherry mx Brown / mad catz rat 5 laser mouse / windows 10

Newegg is not the company physically shipping it. Who are you to blame them if the shipping company had an accident or something went wrong? Maybe you ordered it from their Marketplace and the actual seller did a different shipping.

I hate when people have a silly issue and now hate the company and make a scene out of it.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

Newegg is not the company physically shipping it. Who are you to blame them if the shipping company had an accident or something went wrong? Maybe you ordered it from their Marketplace and the actual seller did a different shipping.

I hate when people have a silly issue and now hate the company and make a scene out of it.

I get where you are coming from but no contact about a shipment seems more than just silly.

I get where you are coming from but no contact about a shipment seems more than just silly.

I doubt he is trying hard enough. You can live chat with them and get a reply in 30 seconds. Phone call to them and get something done in minutes.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

I doubt he is trying hard enough. You can live chat with them and get a reply in 30 seconds. Phone call to them and get something done in minutes.

Don't know, don't have Newegg here. *shrug*

I might drop them all together because of their BS restocking fees on defective items, which to me means "we take broken things, and put them back on the shelf" which is just asinine. Now I'm just going to return the ram to Kingston directly, and let newegg F off

Probably why my ram was broken in the first place.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Yeah but i could have gotten the same item for the same price at Amazon, and free shipping. And if anything got jacked up, I'd be sitting prettier now.

never had an issue with newegg. bad luck for some people i guess. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/