assassins creed 2

chimmychunger

ok so on steam why has ac 2 dropped to a lower price than ac1 o and this is great so at 11 dollers it will be mega cheep during the summer sale (thats when im buying it on pc i already own on 360)

yeah i am hoping they do a bundle of the series in summer sale. I have 1&2 for ps3 but i stop playing console games and want for pc  :)

not for me here in australia (know for high prices of everything) it says $11.95

Neat.

Neat.

ye im just hoping it stays that way so when the summer sale starts it will go down further

Assassins creed 2 is the best assassins creed in my opinion. The story was just amazing

Assassins creed 2 is the best assassins creed in my opinion. The story was just amazing

i loved it but u thought brotherhood was better it had the feel of 2 but added in some cool features like the assassin trainees. I dident like the recrute thing in revelations or 3

The entire collection should be around $25-30 which may include AC3, during the sale. It was $25 last year without AC3.

Worth buying them. I loved the historical aspects (least the authentic parts, not the alternative history) of it more than the story; the story was great too.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

here every AC is 5$ except 3, its 13$ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/31696-all-assassins-creed-games-5-each-3-is-13/

:)

if your not in the us then well i guess your waiting for the summer sale :c

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015