Your opinions on G Flex 2

SimpleG

Not on my radar TBH, I see no reason to move from my Oneplus.

Case: Meatbag, humanoid - APU: Human Brain version 1.53 (stock clock) - Storage: 100TB SND (Squishy Neuron Drive) - PSU: a combined 500W of Mitochondrial cells - Optical Drives: 2 Oculi, with corrective lenses.

Not on my radar TBH, I see no reason to move from my Oneplus.

would M8 or Nexus 5 be better for my moneys?

it's an innovative and interesting device, but the thermal throttling issues that seem to plague it and the inconsistent benchmarks put me off, along with the price I expect it to be.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

it's an innovative and interesting device, but the thermal throttling issues that seem to plague it and the inconsistent benchmarks put me off, along with the price I expect it to be.

rooted one should be very, very good performer. Android Authority said there were no throttles in their device. It will be inbetween G3 and original G Flex'es price, so quite cheap in Latvia

Fairly self explanatory, I guess.

Fastest Android device on the market so far O.o

And even being the horribly optimized OS that Android is, it's one of the very few that have beat out the iPhone 6+ in benchmarks.

"Rawr XD"

rooted one should be very, very good performer. Android Authority said there were no throttles in their device. It will be inbetween G3 and original G Flex'es price, so quite cheap in Latvia

I think it was pocket now had this throttle a number of times when turning the brightness up. Also, the g flex 1 was pretty expensive in the UK, and the G3 is still decently pricy depending on where you shop, so I don't have much hope for the Gflex 2.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim