Biocide on the West Coast of Canada?

Razzaa

Putting clear or white tubing on my 240x and i am replacing the fluid with Distilled water. Problem is i cant find anyone close who sells a clear coolant or any biocide to add to the distilled water. Shipping is expensive from the US. Dazmode sells it but shipping costs lots from there as well. I either want to go clear tubing with distilled and biocide or white coolant. I would prefer clear and distilled though with biocide. Nobody sells it on the WC. Any ideas?

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

no NCIX or memory express near your location?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Are you set on using a biocide like pt_nuke, or would you consider a killcoil? They should be easier to find... and from what I've heard they're better because you don't have to remember to add more when you refill/clean.

I always guarantee that no more than 50% of what I say is useful.

Try eBay craigslist? maybe event the classifieds 

I  have GameServer`s And VOIP servers the only price is that you have fun on them. 

no NCIX or memory express near your location?

NCIX doesn't have any that is clear. A lot of stuff is on back order or coloured coolant. I just want an additive like pt nuke or IandH.

Are you set on using a biocide like pt_nuke, or would you consider a killcoil? They should be easier to find... and from what I've heard they're better because you don't have to remember to add more when you refill/clean.

I thought of that but upon further research Swiftech advised against adding a kiilzcoil to the loop. I don't know why. Maybe because the res is so close to the pump.....no idea.

NCIX doesn't have any that is clear. A lot of stuff is on back order or coloured coolant. I just want an additive like pt nuke or IandH.

this is what im planning to get

http://www.ncix.com/detail/ek-water-blocks-coolant-fluid-c8-64227-1198.htm

no need for mixing a bunch of products with distilled water, this is all you need

sure its more expensive, but at least its already mixed perfectly and good to go

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

no need for mixing a bunch of products with distilled water, this is all you need

sure its more expensive, but at least its already mixed perfectly and good to go

Ya that would be perfect but its not available.

It says its no longer available. Same with pt_nuke. I've noticed NCIX is no longer carrying a lot of their water cooling supplies... maybe they're distancing themselves because all those jerks (like me) hopping on the AiO solutions.

Maybe call NCIX and see if they will special order it for you?

I always guarantee that no more than 50% of what I say is useful.

It says its no longer available. Same with pt_nuke. I've noticed NCIX is no longer carrying a lot of their water cooling supplies... maybe they're distancing themselves because all those jerks (like me) hopping on the AiO solutions.

Maybe call NCIX and see if they will special order it for you?

Ya that would be perfect but its not available.

how about these?

http://www.ncix.com/detail/koolance-liq-702-liquid-coolant-bottle-be-75994.htm

http://www.ncix.com/detail/swiftech-hydrx-water-additive-coolant-2d-10830-1294.htm

http://www.ncix.com/detail/swiftech-hydrx-pm-coolant-53-72255-1294.htm

Spoiler

I'm on the west coast too and I just ordered pt nuke from Amazon.com shipped to a boarder pickup service.

In total it was only $10 including pick up fee

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem