[CAN] Razer Kraken Forged $139.99

mooseducks86

Say What?

So they're wired... and the mic is inline... which I believe means they shouldn't tout this product as a "gaming headset" it is 50% off at memory express for the next 24 hours.

Online & Instore

$299.99
Instant Savings ($160.00)
Sale Ends: Feb 25, 2015 21:59 MST
Only$139.99

http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/MX55932

IPfHjtQ.jpg

I always guarantee that no more than 50% of what I say is useful.

Fucking kill me. Just do it. You can get sennheiser hd558s and a zalman mic for this much. Why the hell would you buy this, bad sound quality, bad price, bad build quality. 3 of my friends have bought them and they have all died within 6-12 months. With the senn you are getting so much more and with the zalman mic it will still sound about the same.

Why people buy razer headsets is beyond me.

Fucking kill me. Just do it. You can get sennheiser hd558s and a zalman mic for this much. Why the hell would you buy this, bad sound quality, bad price, bad build quality. 3 of my friends have bought them and they have all died within 6-12 months. With the senn you are getting so much more and with the zalman mic it will still sound about the same.

These ones are made out of solid aluminum so build quality is excellent. Sound quality wise they aren't superb but people will pay for the brand name. As far as I remember Linus gave the Kraken Forge a positive review with the only negative being the $300 price tag. Now that they are $139 that isn't a problem.

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

Keep in mind, this is Canadian currency not American. The HD 558, while it has gone one sale for about $100 during Black Friday or Boxing Day, is usually around $150 even on sale. It's regularly priced around $280. While I wouldn't recommend this unit either, $140 CDN is around $110 USD.

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250

I don't kill friend. I don't even like to be aggressive. This isn't youtube.

The point of this topic is not to recommend a product, but to point out sales. I did not buy these headphones - I don't really use headphones - I live alone and I like the floor vibrating a bit. If you'd like to debate the quality of the product, I'm sure there are better topics than a sale posting.

I leave the decision to buy up to other people. And you should have told your friends that Razer headphones have a 1 year warranty, they could have gotten them replaced.

I always guarantee that no more than 50% of what I say is useful.

Ok, sorry, didn't realize this was Canadian, I still wouldn't recommend them, but its your money and this is a sales post, so I wont do that again.