LED light to Phantek Enthoo Pro ?

theam123

Hello guys.

I've build a red/black looking case (I know, everyone has it, ROG theme and it all) BUT! I want to know a good LED light for a case that will light it completely, and not look cheap (You know the LED that only lights up part of the case etc)

I'm open to all offers, but should be availble in Denmark, and hopefully in a dark red.

This is my computer at the moment, just to get a picture of how it looks.

I think that a dark and warm red would light up the build pretty nicely. 

Thank you for your time.

post-66678-0-22129300-1424819448_thumb.j

post-66678-0-22129300-1424819448_thumb.j

NZXT HUE - RGB LED lighting :)

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

Hello guys.

I've build a red/black looking case (I know, everyone has it, ROG theme and it all) BUT! I want to know a good LED light for a case that will light it completely, and not look cheap (You know the LED that only lights up part of the case etc)

I'm open to all offers, but should be availble in Denmark, and hopefully in a dark red.

This is my computer at the moment, just to get a picture of how it looks.

I think that a dark and warm red would light up the build pretty nicely. 

Thank you for your time.

I'm personally an advocate of getting rolls of LED's and making your own lighting but as for pre-done strips the best ones are probably the Darkside or LED's from Icemodz, To prevent uneven lighting or reflections it's all about the placement of the LED strips and in some cases the use of light diffusers to help scatter the light better around the case.

Hi! I havent seen our LED's in an Enthoo pro. I've seen alot in H440's and some bitfenix and Corsair cases. We're located in Norway so shipping is so much:

LED strips: http://modguru.net/product/led-strip-rgb/

Controller: http://modguru.net/product/rf-rgb-controller/

Contact us for a quotation or a chat [Modguru shop] [Facebook] Creating the highest quality products ever

I have an Phanteks Enthoo Pro as well and I have to say, with the fact that the window panel is very barely tinted you don't need an extremely bright light,

BUT! Placement will effect it a lot. I have a H100i sat on the top mount so putting around the roofing edge, just inside the gap between the panel and the cooler is not a good idea (as you can imagine)

I'd recommend placing it across the hard drive bays (so it lights directly onto your MoBo and unless you look into your window and to the right you shouldn't notice it) and to the left of your exhaust fan so it runs down the edge.

(I have 2 white 15cm LED Strips on mine and I'd recommend getting a 1m strip and running it all the way around the case for a better lighting effect)

I'd also recommend getting a small LED to sit under the phanteks logo in the smaller window to give your case a bit more sex appeal 

Pro Photoshop skills to help 

wH2azzL.png

i7 920 @ 3.5 GHz / Gigabyte X58-USB3 / Corsair H100i / 12gb Kingston Hyper X Blu / EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+ / 120gb SanDisk Extreme II / 650w PowerCool / Phanteks Enthoo Pro / TTe Sports Challenger Ultimate / TTe Sports Black Element / Corsair Raptor HS40

• 3 weeks later...

I hope I'm not rezzing a dead thread, but when I get home, from work, I'll upload a better pic of my enthoo pro. Now, I did go LED crazy, I used a 2 meter NZXT red strip, as well as 7 fans and a Cooler Master V8 GTS as well, which also has two more red led fans.

I think the case lights up nicely, and the led strip let's me highlight some different innards nicely. 2M gives you enough room to go all around the case, including the small window, and with some twisting and whatnot you can really get the lights to shine into the case, and not into your eyes.

I'll try to upload some pics when I get home if anyone is interested.

7 fans seems a tad overkill, does your case hover?

i7 920 @ 3.5 GHz / Gigabyte X58-USB3 / Corsair H100i / 12gb Kingston Hyper X Blu / EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+ / 120gb SanDisk Extreme II / 650w PowerCool / Phanteks Enthoo Pro / TTe Sports Challenger Ultimate / TTe Sports Black Element / Corsair Raptor HS40