Petition for Linus to get early access to the new pebble time

Jev96

So if you guys haven't heard and are pebble fans like myself and despise at any other attempt from other companies to create the best smart watch; pebble have announced today that they are bringing out the new pebble time, and if you guys haven't checked it out, do it now! Looks incredible and I'd love Linus to get his hands on one first, let me know what you all think!

Not a bad idea but usually these petitions fail... 

The Wannabe is no longer. Replaced by the Flotilla. If you replace every part of a computer is it still the same computer?

Survived the Survivor 2299

Audio Engineer, Lighting Programmer, Video Engineer, FOH.

This.

It's usually protected anyway, so he won't be able to release the video until the product is released.

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

I think he should get a review sample. That being said these petitions are just a waste of time. Your better off writing a letter or email to pebble explaining why you think he should get a review sample. If enough people did that he would get one. It's real easy to ignore these electronic petitions.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

usually? 

Ever heard of one that worked?... Me neither.

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Haha, obviously it's just a bit of a joke guys, but still it would be nice to see Linus be the first one to get his hands on one, although when it comes to watches Linus usually wears them for a month or 2 before bringing out a review anyway because he's 'thorough' like that

Haha, obviously it's just a bit of a joke guys, but still it would be nice to see Linus be the first one to get his hands on one, although when it comes to watches Linus usually wears them for a month or 2 before bringing out a review anyway because he's 'thorough' like that

He wouldn't be the first to get his hands on one, the Verge already has. Not review units, sure, but they did a sort of "hands on" type thing. (It was a demo unit)

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." ~Carl Sagan

OnePlus One, 64GB Black, Rooted, Oxygen OS 1.0.0
Moto 360, Silver Finish with 22mm Cognac Leather Band, Pascual watchface
iPad with Retina Display (3rd Generation), 16GB, Black, Wifi Only

CPU: Intel i5-4690K CPU Cooler: Stock Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97N WIFI Mini ITX RAM: Kingston Savage 8GB 1866MHz SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM Case: Fractal Design Node 304, Black GPU: Intel HD Graphics 4600 PSU: Corsair RM450 OS:
Windows 7 Ultimate Windows 8.1 Pro for Students Monitor: Acer K242HL Bhid 1080p 24" Monitor Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue Mouse: Logitech T650