Youtube video anitations/links

jonathan3005

After watching recent videos on my smaller laptop on evenings i have found the content links to previous videos our forums that i am already a member of to be a pest however i understand there use and harmless nature my grind on the issue is that the x to turn them of often is hidden by the youtube title HUD in full screen and as a result requires me to leave full screen and re enter once ive got rid of the link this would not be a problem if the YouTube bug of the HUD remaining did not exist meaning i had to leave again and often find that there was another link requiring the same thing to solve this problem please could you make use of the side of the viewing window and not the top meaning mine and other viewers of your content is not impaired thank you for your time in reading and keep doing the content it is well worth watching.JonD

Ok. So from what I can gather from text, you don't always like to see anitations. Don't worry, there's easy solution. Get Magic Actions for Youtube add on to your favorite browser and turn anitations off. Then, if there's video where you want to see them, you can turn them back on from video settings.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Punctuation would help.

This came to my mind: One breath talking :D

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE