Have you met anyone famous?

Zonked

I met Mario Lopez at a boxing match because my teacher who fought that night introduced us. That's basically it unless you count my cousin who was on Hells Kitchen lol

I met Leonardo Decaprio hes kind of a self centered dick he hates when people look at him. He said to me "Did I say you can look at me". 

PC Specs: CPU: Intel i7 4770K / CPU COOLER: Corsair H100i / Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120Gig and Seagate Barracuda 1Tb / Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming-7 / GPU: EVGA GTX 780 SC ACX / Power Supply: SeaSonic M12II 850watt / Case: Corsair 750D 680 Coaster

Nobody, even from my own small country  :(

By the way, guys, has anybody met Linus or Slick personally? Excluding the moderators, of course, as some of them obviously know Linus and/or Slick before LTT even came to be; I'm just curious  :)

Linus once replied one of my posts. It was such a surreal moment; sometimes I still wonder if I will wake up and realize it was just a dream.

yes lots, including The Queen, formula one drivers, world rally champ drivers, Hayley Williams, many other singers and band members.

got to love Asus components

I got to shake hands with Mikael Stanne and tell him how fucking amazing he and the rest of Dark Tranquillity are. The way he shook my hand was so metal.

The Arctic Demon:  i7 4770k | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F12s | (2) Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 Crossfire | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance RAM | Corsair AX 850 | Samsung 840 500 GB | Corsair Vengeance C70 Arctic White | NZXT Hue 

Peripherals: Logitech G600 gaming mouse | Cooler Master CM Storm Quickfire with Cherry MX Green Switches | QNIX QX2710 LED 2560x1440p PLS monitor | Logitech Rumblepad 2

Sir Patrick Stewart and Stan Lee at Oz comic con :)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

during my elementary school years I lived on the Isle of Palms, South Carolina (United States)

In my 5th grade class Bill Murray's son Cooper Murray sat next to me. I played baseball and so did his son. Bill Murray just rolled up in a golf cart and watched the game. Nobody bothered him or anything. That was the closest I have come to someone super famous. 

They lived on Sullivan's Island, South Carolina. 

Also on Isle of Palms I think Reese Witherspoon, The Williams Sisters (tennis), and a few others either had a house or stayed in Wild Dunes (fancy resort/neighborhood)

Not famous worldwide, but famous here in the Philippines. Met Jay of Kamikazee, Chito of Parokya ni Edgar, Basti of Wolfgang, Gloc 9 and some othere musicians at the Tanduay Rockfest in Davao also got their autographs on a shirt cause I didn't have anything else for them to sign XD

Clear what is being asked here, I just want to know what famous people you have met.

I have met:

Gok Wan - He is quite popular on TV in the UK, but I am not sure how well known he is in other countries.

Corey Taylor - Front man of SlipKnot and Stone Sour

Pete Doherty - Lead of British band The Libertines and renowned Heroine addict

Sean Astin - Plays Samwise in The Lord of the Rings

Sean Bean - Plays Boromir in The Lord of the Rings

The Rev - Recently deceased drummer of Avenged Sevenfold

What about you guys?

I love Avenged Sevenfold. Lucky bastard. The rev wasn't the prettiest but he had one HELL of a voice.

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

These aren't the most famous people, what whatever.

Everyone at Hidden Path (the guys who made defense grid and csgo)

Nick Walker (a weatherman for the Weather Channel, he's related to me)

And to anyone who's heard of "The Invisible War" (it's a documentary), I'm in it.

I'm also hoping to see some of the people from Linus Media Group at PAX Prime this year.

FREE WILLIE!!!

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

I think that the most famous person I've met was (when I met him) the ex-president of my country. For you that don't know, he's Vicente Fox, president of Mexico from 2000 to 2006 and I met him at disneyland in california, was quite funny, I'd never expected to meet an ex-president of my country in that place haha.

the only famous people I've hung out with is drinking beer with flogging molly after a gig

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I'm not sure about globally famous, but I've met a pretty internet famous guy here in Australia. YouTube personality Alex Williamson (shooterwilliamson), does some pretty funny Aussie humour sketches and what not. He did a little stand up show in a pub not too long ago, which a mate and I went to (we're both huge fans haha). Awesome bloke, straight after the show went downstairs, said hey to everyone and was open for chatting/getting pics with.
hsCk9rB.jpg?1

Didn't realise he's actually kinda tall haha. Any Aussies, or non Aussies, know this guy?

I met Kim Clijster, Rafael Nadal, Kirsten Flipkens and some other famous tennis players.

Cooler Master 690 II Advanced - I5 2500K @ 4.5Ghz - Geil Enhance Plus 1750Mhz 8Gb - ASUS ENGTX 570 DCUII - MSI Z68aGD65 - Scythe Mugen 2 Rev. B - Samsung 830 128gb and Crucial m4 128gb - much other stuff not worth mentioning

Nobody, even from my own small country  :(

By the way, guys, has anybody met Linus or Slick personally? Excluding the moderators, of course, as some of them obviously know Linus and/or Slick before LTT even came to be; I'm just curious  :)

None of the mods have actually met either of them yet. Soon though if all goes to plan, I'll be in Canada for a year so I'll deffinately be catching up with Slick as well as Whaler. 

I'm not sure about globally famous, but I've met a pretty internet famous guy here in Australia. YouTube personality Alex Williamson (shooterwilliamson), does some pretty funny Aussie humour sketches and what not. He did a little stand up show in a pub not too long ago, which a mate and I went to (we're both huge fans haha). Awesome bloke, straight after the show went downstairs, said hey to everyone and was open for chatting/getting pics with.

Didn't realise he's actually kinda tall haha. Any Aussies, or non Aussies, know this guy?

I know him - some of his stuff's alright.. 

Sadly I've met Tristan Barker - went to school with him. On a happier note I've been backstage at a comedy show I was working with Dave O'Neil and a few other comedians. 

Met a few bands/members over the years. Most memorable are Dino Cazeres (Fear Factory), Mikee Goodman (Sikth), Lostprophets (before they signed to Sony), sure there's more, but can't think of them right now.

Met a few musicians through college. Dick Hansen, who played trumpet on the track "Walking on Sunshine"; Peter Wilson, who produced some Police tracks, and was on a course with Nathan Fake, who does some pretty sweet EDM stuff now, released through Border Community, James Holden's record label.

Oh, and TinyTomLogan. Met him at a tech show in London a few years ago. Only chatted to him for a few minutes, I probably sounded like a complete noob, but was very cool to talk to. Just as down to earth as he is in the videos.