Have you met anyone famous?

Zonked

Clear what is being asked here, I just want to know what famous people you have met.

I have met:

Gok Wan - He is quite popular on TV in the UK, but I am not sure how well known he is in other countries.

Corey Taylor - Front man of SlipKnot and Stone Sour

Pete Doherty - Lead of British band The Libertines and renowned Heroine addict

Sean Astin - Plays Samwise in The Lord of the Rings

Sean Bean - Plays Boromir in The Lord of the Rings

The Rev - Recently deceased drummer of Avenged Sevenfold

What about you guys?

Case Bitfenix Shinobi | CPU - i5 3570K @ 4.2Ghz | Motherboard -  Asus P8Z77 | GPU - 7870 | PSU - Corsair CXM 600w | 
Harddrive - Seagate Barracuda 1Tb x 2 | SSD - Samsung 840 256Gb | Cooling - Custom 2x Dual 120mm Radiator, Watercooling Loop |

Ultimate Programming Resources Thread ||| CompSci Masters Degree Student and Professional Java and C# Programmer

i met dick from dick and dom on the underground in london

i met dick from dick and dom on the underground in london

I hate Dick and Dom more than anyone else in the world hahaahah! 

Case Bitfenix Shinobi | CPU - i5 3570K @ 4.2Ghz | Motherboard -  Asus P8Z77 | GPU - 7870 | PSU - Corsair CXM 600w | 
Harddrive - Seagate Barracuda 1Tb x 2 | SSD - Samsung 840 256Gb | Cooling - Custom 2x Dual 120mm Radiator, Watercooling Loop |

Ultimate Programming Resources Thread ||| CompSci Masters Degree Student and Professional Java and C# Programmer

I got to backstage with Big Bang (the korean pop group)

it was pretty cool, there were about 20 of us with VIP backstage access, and we just got to hang out with everyone :D

bbstillalive.jpg

No

Thank you for such an informative and relevant contribution. It is people like you that really make the world of forums spin :) 

i've met
Pär Hulkoff - Lead singer from raubtier
Hans Mosesson - An actor from some hillarious commercials for Ica supermarket here in sweden

and that's all i remember at this moment^^

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Is world tour counted? Though there are bodyguards around them. I can't get to talk or meet them. Just a view from far distance :(

Does Linus count?

(that does not mean I have met or seen him, I have not.)

I briefly exchanged words with Bruce Springsteen (yes I'm a fan)..
And I had a lengthier conversation with Neil Degrasse Tyson and Brian Greene..
I also spoke to the Previous Dutch "Commandant Der Strijdkrachten" or "Chief of Defense" Peter van Uhm

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93

Piet Paulusma, local weatherman from the Netherlands... I feel proud  <_<

So many things I could write here... things like this.

I met John Blankenship online.  We played wow together for years, I was always putting together raids for him.  I found out what he did because I overheard him giving an interview on speed, same name same voice.  Now every year he tours in my area he brings me out to hang for the weekend.  I've also met Danica Patrick, she's best friends with his wife.  I am one of a VERY few that have their updated personal cell phone numbers.  Danica doesn't text a whole lot with me, but John does especially since we are pvping together.

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

met Geoff Capes once when my dad was at a Budgerigar show.

Cry Havoc!

No, but I want to meet Slick or Linus. I'd fangirl so much. :)

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

Is world tour counted? Though there are bodyguards around them. I can't get to talk or meet them. Just a view from far distance :(

Dat profile picture  :blink:

So many things I could write here... things like this.

I once met Mickey Mouse at Disney World.

He's famous, right?

Intel 3570K - MSI GTX 660Ti 3GB OC Edition - 16GB Corsair LP RAM - ASRock Extreme4 Motherboard - Corsair HX850 - Adata Premier Pro SP900 120GB SSD with Windows 7 - Seagate Barracuda 1TD HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - CM Storm Enforcer Case - Macbook Pro Early 2011 Laptop

Chuck Norris and Johnny Dept

not joking im serious and they where both random...

I almost literally bumped into Chuck Norris at a Wal-Mart in Tennesse and lived to tell the tale. :)  As for actually meeting someone famous, no.  The closest I've come to meeting someone famous was meeting one of the owners of Rhythm & Hues.  They had just won an Oscar for Best Visual Effects for making Babe the pig talk.

Honor First!

I have met me. Im famous for lots of stuff.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I should auction off Danica Patrick's personal cell phone number :), had to nag john for it because she changed her number a few months ago and never gave it to me lol.

Specs: Core I7-2600K @ 4.5GHz @ 1.35V, 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Black 1600MHz CL9, Cooler Master Evo 212, MSI Z77 Mpower Motherboard, Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 Vapor-X @ 1000/1400, Cooler Master HAF 932 Blue Edition w/ 3 Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 120MM fans (2 up top 1 in the bottom) replaced side panel with a window, and rear fan with a Cougar Hydraulic Bearing 140MM, Cooler Master GX 650 80+ Bronze PSU, Samsung DVD-RW, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, Seagate 750GB SATA III 7200RPM

i met the person who played boba fett  in the original starwars trilogy lemmy from motorhead and mickey dee from motorhead,king diamond also zakk wylde from black label society and dime bag darrell back in 2002

I did a thing once and it was awsome: https://soundcloud.com/jamese666/junkhead-cover-with-vocals

Ive met and received signatures from some players of the Irish rugby team and have shaken the hand of the Queen of England, Prince Philip and the secretary of state but as for TV/Pop stars, I haven't.

i met the person who played boba fett  in the original starwars trilogy lemmy from motorhead and mickey dee from motorhead,king diamond also zakk wylde from black label society and dime bag darrell back in 2002

boba fett would have been very cool to meet. jealous :)

haf922, vformula, cv 8gb 1600mhz, 8350 @ 4.5ghz, XSPC watercooling, 6970 dcu II 900mhz, 1tb black wd, cm 1000w gold

Piet Paulusma, local weatherman from the Netherlands... I feel proud  <_<

:angry:

System:
4670k@4,7Ghz <fully stable ( and 5Ghz, incredible unstable)| Asus Maximus VI Hero | G.Skill TridentX 16GB 2400Mhz C10 | AMD XFX R9 290 OC'ed (locked, Elpida) Cooled by a Kraken G10&X40 w/ NF-A14 | NZXT Phantom 530 | 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Samsung EVO 250GB | Cooler Master V850 | QNIX QX2710 @110Hz | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 | Ducky Shine 3 ^^ | Madcatz R.A.T. 5 | Brainwavz Delta's |

These aren't the most famous people, what whatever.

Everyone at Hidden Path (the guys who made defense grid and csgo)

Nick Walker (a weatherman for the Weather Channel, he's related to me)

And to anyone who's heard of "The Invisible War" (it's a documentary), I'm in it.

I'm also hoping to see some of the people from Linus Media Group at PAX Prime this year.