Anyone have issues with their Samsung 850 pro?

I purchased a 1tb Samsung 850 pro a few months ago for a new build. Everything was working fine until my computer froze while playing a game. After that incident I got the BSOD in 8.1 and windows was unable to repair the ssd. I ran chkdsk in the command prompt and bad sectors were found. I tried to run SFC/SCANNOW to repair the drive but that didn't help either. I finally got it to boot by reloading windows but everything is so slow to load and freezes constantly it renders the drive unusable. 

My question is if anybody has had similar problems with this drive?

I purchased a 1tb Samsung 850 pro a few months ago for a new build. Everything was working fine until my computer froze while playing a game. After that incident I got the BSOD in 8.1 and windows was unable to repair the ssd. I ran chkdsk in the command prompt and bad sectors were found. I tried to run SFC/SCANNOW to repair the drive but that didn't help either. I finally got it to boot by reloading windows but everything is so slow to load and freezes constantly it renders the drive unusable. 

My question is if anybody has had similar problems with this drive?

I have one and have never had any issues.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

I have two in Raid 0, and never had any problems with any of them. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Try WinSAT?

I don't own an SSD but it might help.

Also, clean up after refreshing or resetting your Windows 8.1 installation.

You might consider return for another one if you still have the guarantee... You might pick the shorter straw there...

Just a bad product amongst the good ones

chkdisk will not result back correct information, ssd's don't even have sectors they have blocks and when those turn bad the controller remaps them automatically. Do you have the Samsung magician software? You can use it to see the drive health status and run tests.

CPU I7 - 4720HQ RAM 2 x 8GB • GPU Nvidia GTX 850M Storage 250GB 850 EVO - 1TB Seagate Hybrid
Keyboard CM Storm QuickFire Rapid-I (MX brown) & Pok3r (MX clear) • Mouse Logitech G502 • Sound Audio-Technica ATH-M50X • OS Windows 10 Pro - Linux Arch 
Storage Asustor AS7004T

just rma the drive, its a lemon.

+°´°+,¸¸,+°´°~ Glorious PC master gaming race :wub: ~°´°+,¸¸,+°´°+
BigBox: Asus P8Z77-V, 3570k, 8GB Ram, Intel 180GB & Sammy 750GB, HD4000, W7
PiBox: Rasberry Pi, BCM @ 1225Mhz ^_^ , 256MB Ram, 16GB Storage, pIO, Raspbian

chkdisk will not result back correct information, ssd's don't even have sectors they have blocks and when those turn bad the controller remaps them automatically. Do you have the Samsung magician software? You can use it to see the drive health status and run tests.

I will try to get it to boot but i'm not sure if it will. I just downloaded the magician software so I will give it a try, thanks for the advice. 

• 10 months later...

Lost windows 7 system partition on 850Pro 512GB. It turned unreadable raw partition within 5 months. Samsung Magician shows under S.M.A.R.T. Uncorrectable Error Count - Fail and ECC Error Rate - Fail. System reserved partition seems OK, just very slow when accessed. Getting some important data off from disk by Data Recovery Software. Very dissapointing.