LFG - Recording group

ISeeNothing

Hello, i'm looking for a group to play games with and i plan on recording the vast majority of these sessions, for most games i will run a server off of my pc and for others we will jump on a server to do it but i'm just looking for a group to record and possibly stream with

What games are you looking to play? Also, how old are you if you don't mind me asking? I would prefer to play with someone who is around my maturity level.

List of Games

Time zone.

I'm good with whatever age since there are even younger kids more mature than me so long as you and the people you're hooking into are kinda open minded and doesn't disregard other would be options then I'm good.

Live your life like a dream.

What games are you looking to play? Also, how old are you if you don't mind me asking? I would prefer to play with someone who is around my maturity level.

I'm 15, 16 end of july

what types of games are you looking to play?

And what time zone are you in?

Steam=> http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084133281

List of Games

Time zone.

I'm good with whatever age since there are even younger kids more mature than me so long as you and the people you're hooking into are kinda open minded and doesn't disregard other would be options then I'm good.

I'm GMT and i'm just looking at games like, Gmod, Minecraft, Euro truck sim 2, Just cause 2, Left 4 dead 2, Payday 2, Civ 5(are the games i have) and any others really, just want to play a wide range of games with people and record at the same time

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071009341/is my steam, feel free to add me or look down my long list of games

I'm 15, 16 end of july

I'm GMT and i'm just looking at games like, Gmod, Minecraft, Euro truck sim 2, Just cause 2, Left 4 dead 2, Payday 2, Civ 5(are the games i have) and any others really, just want to play a wide range of games with people and record at the same time

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198071009341/is my steam, feel free to add me or look down my long list of games

You should grab some wierder/lesser played games to grab more attention, since YT is already FLOODED with the kind of content you want to make.

I'm 15, 16 end of july

I got minecraft, left 4 dead 2 :) haller me up we can talk in skype or something for more convenience :) 

(just haven't opened my steam for quite some time guess time to finally update stuff on it >.<)

Live your life like a dream.

i kinda want to start streaming/recording swtor and some other less recorded games just because its easier to get noticed

i kinda want to start streaming/recording swtor and some other less recorded games just because its easier to get noticed

You should grab some wierder/lesser played games to grab more attention, since YT is already FLOODED with the kind of content you want to make.

I know it will however their the games i own that are multi player, i have other single player games that are lesser known and i will record and play for yt but also i don't have much money to buy many more games atm because i'm saving up to go to a concert

Also i'm going to put a skype chat together so message me for my skype