best corsair water cooler for z97 build?

please help looking at corsair just want to find one that is quiet and is good

As Deman said, we do need to know your budget and any size limitations. I have the H75 and have been very impressed with it, definitely performed better than I thought it would given the cost

i5 4670k @4.2ghz / MSI Z87 G45 / EVGA GTX 960 SSC / Samsung  840 EVo SSD / WD Green 1tb HDD / Corsair H75 / Corsair Obsidian 750D / Corsair CS750M

please help looking at corsair just want to find one that is quiet and is good

Why does it have to be Corsair?

The Cooler Master Nepton 240M is easily the best ~$100 AIO on the market.  Noctua level performance and silence in the form of an AIO.  5 year warranty.  Super high end included fans, no need to replace them, unlike most other AIO's fans that will need to be replaced for low noise.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Why does it have to be Corsair?

The Cooler Master Nepton 240M is easily the best ~$100 AIO on the market.  Noctua level performance and silence in the form of an AIO.  5 year warranty.  Super high end included fans, no need to replace them, unlike most other AIO's fans that will need to be replaced for low noise.

I do like the look of that cooler .... but on a purely cosmetic note, the ribbed pipping looks so dated and hideous.

i5 4670k @4.2ghz / MSI Z87 G45 / EVGA GTX 960 SSC / Samsung  840 EVo SSD / WD Green 1tb HDD / Corsair H75 / Corsair Obsidian 750D / Corsair CS750M

I do like the look of that cooler .... but on a purely cosmetic note, the ribbed pipping looks so dated and hideous.

They use ribber tubing for a purpose, it helps with flow rate, keeps it more quiet, it doesn't kink, and is more sturdy.

If you really dislike it, you could buy some Anti-Kink Coils to wrap around the tubing to make it look better.  That is what I have done.

Ol7VsOh.jpg

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."