Looking to start an MLG team

PUREVENOM

I am going to be starting a MLG for Call of Duty AW and I need players. I have played professionally before just trying to get back into it. My GT is PUREVENOlVl please message me on here or on Xbox One. I hope I am able to get a few good Guys to play competitively.

dude can i join your clan I'm good at trickshots

my name is Xx420blazeswagmeisterr69xX on xbox live

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

Most of the people here are PC Gamers. |I doubt you're going to find many console players willing to join your XxXMLG420SwegXxX clan. 

Praise GabeN.

Computer Science student proficient in OSX, Linux and Windows

(Dell Inspiron 7570): i5-8550u | Geforce 940MX | 8GB RAM | 128GB SSD | 15.6" 1920x1080 ScreenWindows 10 |

Most of the people here are PC Gamers. |I doubt you're going to find many console players willing to join your XxXMLG420SwegXxX clan. 

Praise GabeN.

im not joking dude i hope ur not

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

The majority of people here are PC gamers, so I'm not sure if you'll find many people who are competitive console gamers. Just a heads up. 

Yes, most people in the console gaming section of the forum play on PC. The whole point of this section is to find others that play console. 

im not joking dude i hope ur not

How is CoD AW? I bought it day one but never opened it. Played all other CoD games and my k/d ratio was around 3 or higher.

x101x Fatalshot on live if anyone wants to play.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.