Best case fans?

King Oriax

What are the best case fans you would recommend? Not noctua though they're fugly. I thought the AF and SP series from corsair where good but people seem to be saying that they're not that good.

GPU - 2x GTX 970 g1 gaming (sli) CPU - I5 4690k 4.6Ghz Cooler - Kraken x61 PSU - Corsair ax760 RAM - 32gb Corsair vengeance pro 2400mhz Storage - 730 Series SSD 240gb Case - Phantek enthoo pro

If you're that worried about looks, go with Be Quiet or Scythe.

I have some bequiet! fans, and they move a lot of air while still staying close to silent :)

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

If you're that worried about looks, go with Be Quiet or Scythe.

The scythe gentle typhoon is out of stock pretty much everywhere sadly though :(

GPU - 2x GTX 970 g1 gaming (sli) CPU - I5 4690k 4.6Ghz Cooler - Kraken x61 PSU - Corsair ax760 RAM - 32gb Corsair vengeance pro 2400mhz Storage - 730 Series SSD 240gb Case - Phantek enthoo pro

It depends on where they're being used. 

The scythe gentle typhoon is out of stock pretty much everywhere sadly though :(

Gentle Typhoons are oriented more towards usage on rads and not as case fans.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

It depends on where they're being used. 

Gentle Typhoons are oriented more towards usage on rads and not as case fans.

Yeah I want to replace the fans on my rad as well. 

Yeah I want to replace the fans on my rad as well. 

It would help to list your specs.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.