MetallicAcid's ROG V Gene TJ08-E

omagawd!  thats frikin nuts!!! totally epic man!!!

i love it! the pics are amazing! :wub:

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)

You should make the window not as close to the top or bottom of the case if you know what I mean.

Ah, noice! :wub:

There's always next week... ;)

:D Before the live feed my computer wasn't completed. So hopefully next week :)

I don't know if a build can be featured on botw twice. But agreed, this deserves to be on botw again with all the changes that have been made. I can't wait to see the second set of final pics. That backplate is going to look epic with the LEDs turned in :)

I don't think that I have been on BOTW once already yet..

WOW... Spectacular... No words can describe the beauty.

Thanks Jam!!

Awesome, next build of the week right here :).

Cheers Nick, let's hope so :)

omagawd!  thats frikin nuts!!! totally epic man!!!

i love it! the pics are amazing! :wub:

Cheers again Axis!! Stick around for the second lot of pics coming soon!

I am looking at The best tj08 build in the WORLD!!!!

:D Thankyou mate! Let's hope it gets featured somewhere ;)

You should make the window not as close to the top or bottom of the case if you know what I mean.

Thanks for the input beans. I am still not 100% that I will go through with the window mod just yet until I have the perfect design that has the best function and aesthetics.

looks awesome

Cheers Boz!

Thanks everyone again for your support 

MetallicAcid

http://www.facebook.com/metallicacidcustomspcs

I don't think that I have been on BOTW once already yet..

Seriously?  I just assumed you had already been featured lol.  I can't believe they haven't picked it yet... maybe they were just waiting for you to finish the latest mods.

Seriously?  I just assumed you had already been featured lol.  I can't believe they haven't picked it yet... maybe they were just waiting for you to finish the latest mods.

it's cause a previous version of the mod won mod of the month over at overclock.net, I'm fairly sure.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

A wise man once told me "Son, to assume, it to make an ASS out of U and ME." ;)

Good lordy... this is awesome! love all the needle file work, well done!

Thanks mate. It took some time to get it right though. and many cramps in my hands.

it's cause a previous version of the mod won mod of the month over at overclock.net, I'm fairly sure.

It is true that I had won MOTM on OCN... But I do think that my PC in it's current state is a whole other beast :D

I will be posting shortly Part 2 of the final pics. Low lighting photography! Thanks for looking everyone!

MetallicAcid

Update

Welcome to Part 2 of 2 of final pictures for the ROG V Gene TJ08-E. I hope that you enjoy the album, and hopefully you will be inspired to do you own modding. Please remember that this is just my second computer ever, and my first mod.

DSC03130_zpsc32040be.jpg

DSC03124_zps762973a6.jpg

DSC03123_zps9950ca71.jpg

DSC03121_zpsc13e6c02.jpg

DSC03119_zpsf658c25f.jpg

DSC03115_zps3481dbb3.jpg

DSC03113_zps6d570071.jpg

DSC03111_zps225232db.jpg

DSC03106_zps332b8eb1.jpg

DSC03107_zps04742bf7.jpg

DSC03101_zpsf1dbfb21.jpg

DSC03100_zps4c15f7de.jpg

DSC03099_zps25d0774a.jpg

DSC03097_zps0d9f8adf.jpg

DSC03092_zps8c1c632a.jpg

DSC03095_zps26309ec2.jpg

DSC03094_zps0fd85010.jpg

DSC03091_zpsb601ff6a.jpg

DSC03090_zpsb53c40c4.jpg

DSC03089_zpsd17939b8.jpg

DSC03088_zpsabc64aca.jpg

DSC03085_zpse4437a7b.jpg

With thanks to my sponsor Aquatuning!

logo_aquatuning_se_zpsf074b83f.jpg

With a massive heartful thankyou,

MetallicAcid

A wise man once told me "Son, to assume, it to make an ASS out of U and ME." ;)

Gotta remember that one :lol:

Also: Nice! In the last pic it almost looks like you have lightning shooting through your

rig. :D

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

Like I said: BOTW material :). Even though we see way too many of them, I definitely think the red LEDs suit it better, also, that power button is way too bright...

<p>Epic!  Those RGB LEDs look incredible.  I actually think it looks best in white (or I guess it's actually blue, but whatev lol), though red looks great too.</p>

Gotta remember that one :lol:

Also: Nice! In the last pic it almost looks like you have lightning shooting through your

rig. :D

:D 

Like I said: BOTW material :). Even though we see way too many of them, I definitely think the red LEDs suit it better, also, that power button is way too bright...

Well, let's see if I get BOTW next week :) I could always place some electrical tape over the button, but it doesn't bother me at the moment.

<p>Epic!  Those RGB LEDs look incredible.  I actually think it looks best in white (or I guess it's actually blue, but whatev lol), though red looks great too.</p>

That is the beauty with RGB lighting. I can change it according to mood!

Thanks for checking out the pictures everyone!

MetallicAcid

You gonna make me...

G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB (4 x 4GB) 2133 | AMD FX-8350 Vishera 4.0GHz CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i | OCZ Vector 256G | 

Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | SAPPHIRE Vapor-X Radeon HD 7970 GHz Edition

XFX 750W BEFX

DSC03085_zpse4437a7b.jpg

that picture is a "work of art" !!

there's just one thing wrong with it....

it's not mine!!! :ph34r:

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)

Let me take it back this isn't the best tjo8 build its the BEST BUILD in the world :D

Great Job Mate ;)

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

Looks sooooooo slick!  The metal, the Tron-esque LED traces, the tubing, all that in a tiny case...augh I can only dream of having a PC like this! :lol:

And the changeable LED color is the oh so delicious cherry on top. :P

Intel Core i7-7700K | EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW | ASUS ROG Strix Z270G Gaming | 32GB G-Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 | Corsair AX860i

Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 Samsung 950 Pro 256GB | Samsung 850 Evo 1TB | EKWB Custom Loop | Noctua NF-F12(x4)/NF-A14 LTT Special Edition

Dell S2716DGR | Corsair K95 RGB Platinum (Cherry MX Brown) | Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | FiiO E17 DAC/Amp | Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro