im looking of a gameing headset 

and before u jump in the comments heres the conditions it must satisfy

1) under 110$ 

2) must have closed headphones

3) good noise cancellation 

4)all round noise frequency 

5) must look good

6)only on amazon.com

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

Only gaming headset I would EVER recommend.

(besides the original hyperx clouds)

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

ath m40s? 

There is a difference between headphones and headsets...

Hyper x clouds.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Audio Technica ATH M20x and others in that line are all pretty nice, and you could throw a modmic on the side if you want too.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Hyper x clouds.

ath m40x

which one (i have a mod mic so i can fix it to it via bluetooth)

Quote so the person you're replying to gets the notification 

Go with athm40x then :) 

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

beats all the wayy, hyper x sucks!! jk jk  im joking 

theres nothing wrong with beats its price is just too high

it sounds good i must say

beats all the wayy, hyper x sucks!! jk jk  im joking 

754aae1c399a49a730d9811c7051e7565db02ba9

// irenebb-pc v5 // [] Intel i5-9400F [] Radeon VII Lisa Su Edition [] 24GB Crucial Ballistix [] Acer ED323QUR (1440p/144hz) []

It seems that you haven't tried good headphones yet. Once you try a nice pair, you'll see why audiophiles mock the beats so much  ^_^

Yea I am not kidding that beats are bad. I went to the apple store and tried their beats and I personally think they sound worse than the Clouds. I was listening to Safe and Sound by Capital Cities and I could barely hear what they were saying because of that BASS and just weren't very clear in general. Also if you do play mostly FPS games which require you to listen to footsteps, the m40x may not be the best because a lot of people say that the sound stage is not very good for fps and they have a flat sound.

the only headphones ive tried are sony that 15$ crap zebronic iron head (im still using after 5 years) and beats solo which my friends have

i listen to skelete eminem linkinpark imaginedragons onerepublic

the only headphones ive tried are sony that 15$ crap zebronic iron head (im still using after 5 years) and beats solo which my friends have

i listen to skelete eminem linkinpark imaginedragons onerepublic

Get the HyperX Cloud (not the new version if you don't need the extra accessories). It will be more comfy and arguably suit your music better.