Downloading before Launch?

So I think that Battlefield Hardline is way better than BF4, just because its not Military Oriented(I have my own reasons, dont try to derive me from it) I've heard talks about downloading before launch in origin? Like if i pre-order BF:H(which im going to) can i download it before launch, and be ready when launch comes?? Does this also apply to future coming EA Origin games.

Battlefield Hardline looks refreshing honestly. Even though they say the graphics is a step down from BF4. I dont even have BF4 D: Theyre so expensive, i got a call from my trustee vendor that i can get Battlefield Hardline for 44.99 USD(Roughly Converted from IDR) and i think WOW thats a really super low price from 69.90 USD. Also the Digital Deluxe my trustee vendor sells for is 55.99 USD(Also roughly converted). Thats all, oh also reasons on: Why I should not Pre-Order or Why I should not buy Hardline is welcomed, and appreciated.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

After a few misstakes I made (the last being ac unity) I stopped pre-ordering stuff. No longer will I pay companies like ubisoft or EA that just put a badly optimized unfinished game on your plate.

I feel that with all the pre-ordering companies got lazy because they made a ton of money before anyone even played their game, and what throws me off hardline even more is that they had a week long free beta with select maps. with which they got people craving for more because that happens with every game you play for the first time. I think that was a cheap marketing ploy to get more pre-orders.

conclusion it cannot hurt to just wait until it is out to buy it.

People be looking for a reason to flame.

After a few misstakes I made (the last being ac unity) I stopped pre-ordering stuff. No longer will I pay companies like ubisoft or EA that just put a badly optimized unfinished game on your plate.

I feel that with all the pre-ordering companies got lazy because they made a ton of money before anyone even played their game, and what throws me off hardline even more is that they had a week long free beta with select maps. with which they got people craving for more because that happens with every game you play for the first time. I think that was a cheap marketing ploy to get more pre-orders.

conclusion it cannot hurt to just wait until it is out to buy it.

Note that i have played the closed beta, enjoyed it. Open beta, missed it, but got to play an hour at my friends house(internet down at mine). My vendor's sale will end at the end of February also. So.. not my first time

>pre ordering

How is this gonna help exactly?

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

If you've played it and liked it, I'm not going to dissuade you from pre-ordering. I doubt EA will mess up its launch again like they did with BF4.

https://www.g2a.com/gamesfestival

I don't pre-order. Games only get cheaper after release.

Ive seen that G2A! I wish i have a credit card, one main reason why i use steam vouchers and use retailers is because i dont have a credit card. I wish i have, but im underage. So... fml

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Honestly though if you really want it then just pre-order it, but what I meant to say is that if you look back at the worst cod games people would say in the first week that it was fun and it was really good. And after the week they would call it a piece of sh*t and go back to playing the older cod.

Ive seen that G2A! I wish i have a credit card, one main reason why i use steam vouchers and use retailers is because i dont have a credit card. I wish i have, but im underage. So... fml

Do you not have a bankcard either ?

Do you not have a bankcard either ?

bankcard, no i dont have AMEX or USA bank card.

Well you could ask your parents or someone you trust (who has a credit card) to buy it from G2A for you, in exchange for cash.

I'm sure they will understand you are trying to save money.

Hah my parents stopped using credit cards a few months back. D: i missed it when they 50% sales on bf4...

In school, the only who has legit games is me. other has infested laptops with bootleg games. So getting a friend to buy it for me is hard(usually the other way around)

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

>pre ordering

Someone seems to be good at post farming.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

BACK TO THE QUESTION. CAN I DOWNLOAD BEFORE LAUNCH. I dont think anyone answers this...

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

bankcard, no i dont have AMEX or USA bank card.

Hah my parents stopped using credit cards a few months back. D: i missed it when they 50% sales on bf4...

In school, the only who has legit games is me. other has infested laptops with bootleg games. So getting a friend to buy it for me is hard(usually the other way around)

See if your parents have or want ot make a paypal account.

as for the before launch download question. I cant say it with certainty but it was an option with the beta so I guess so.

No longer i will pay companies like ubisoft or EA that just put a badly optimized unfinished game on your plate.

Atleast EA/DICE fixed bf4.

BFH will be even better,theyve learned from the mistakes in BF4

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

See if your parents have or want ot make a paypal account.

as for the before launch download question. I cant say it with certainty but it was an option with the beta so I guess so.

Like any other parents these days, THEY DONT TRUST PAYPAL. I make arts, i post online, people wanna support me, where are they donating?! DONATION BOXES IN 7-11?!

Doesnt paypal use Credit Card? Bank/Debit Cards are only for Receiving money, as i read.

I love pre-ordering simply because of the goodies you get with pre-ordering. Plus, I get to pre-install the game and be able to play it immediately versus waiting to play it. Also I tend to fall for marketing gimmicks for video games and give the game developer my money earlier. I've been pre-ordering for many, many, many... many years and don't plan on stopping. My latest pre-order has been GTA V for PC and my 4th copy of GTA V yeah!

Finally. Someone answered. still waiting for someone elses comment about this.

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop: