Google Chrome Bug!

Koka458

Few [only 2 displayed, forgot the rest!] really annoying Google Chrome issues [sort of] after updating.

I've peasant's kind of wireless internet connection, around 250 Kbps  <_<

Problems:

*The link is still displayed in bottom left corner after clicking on links.

*Can't right click while page is loading, page kinda freezes and pop-up appears to kill page while clicking on links. Same with 'open in new tab'.

*To literally fix that^ need to press F12 key and hover over that HTML stuff, sometimes clicking on taskbar also helps.

post-79918-0-48446500-1424055816_thumb.p

never happens to me...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

never happens to me...

Of-course, you have that broadband connection....right? I'm still using dial-up.

Of-course, you have that broadband connection....right? I'm still using dial-up.

i dont see how slow internet speed would cause these problems...unless you have some serious packet loss...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Press your middle mouse button to open in a new tab instead of right clicking? Might get rid of this small problem your finding annoying?

Professional Graphics Designer | Case: NZXT Phantom Orange and Black | Motherboard: MSI SLI PLUS X99S

CPU: Intel i7 5820K | Graphics Card: Zotac nVidia 1080 AMP!

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 PRO 256GB, Western Digital Black 3TB & Western Digital Red 3TB | 

Monitors: Acer Predator XB271HU 27", Acer Predator XB270HAbprz 27" and BenQ GL240 24" | PSU: Corsair AX860i |

Ah...one more...

*Nothing is displayed, everything remains blank until the whole webpage fully loads.

Press your middle mouse button to open in a new tab instead of right clicking? Might get rid of this small problem your finding annoying?

Nope, I always use MMB to open in new tab... not works..

That's part of chrome, it's showing you the activity and it previews the URL.

i dont see how slow internet speed would cause these problems...unless you have some serious packet loss...

You might not realise it because your page loads in seconds, mine takes minutes..!  <-- RIP english

You might not realise it because your page loads in seconds, mine takes minutes..!  <-- RIP english

Whats wrong with that english? Its all correct...

Spoiler

That's part of chrome, it's showing you the activity and it previews the URL.

What?!!! what kind of activity are you talking about?

The cursor is not on the link...still displays the link URL...annoying for me..

Whats wrong with that english? Its all correct...

Awww..thanks, I hope it's not sarcasm, that 'mine' doesn't sounds nice..!!!

Awww..thanks, I hope it's not sarcasm, that 'mine' doesn't sounds nice..!!!

It was actually perfectly correct english :P nice job!

Spoiler

It was actually perfectly correct english :P nice job!

Sounds sarcastic with that emoticon.

Anyway what about the bugs/issues/??? whatever it is??

anything helpful in 'chrome://flags'

Sounds sarcastic with that emoticon.

Anyway what about the bugs/issues/??? whatever it is??

anything helpful in 'chrome://flags'

no sarcasm at all, that english was simply correct, just like I would have written it

and does this happen with other browsers or just chrome?

you could try firefox and see if that fixes anything

Spoiler

It happens to me from time to time on Linux but rebooting the browser resolves the problem.

What?!!! what kind of activity are you talking about?

The cursor is not on the link...still displays the link URL...annoying for me..

Yeah, I get that too, it's part of chrome, I don't think you can turn it off.