Reputable Decal Business?

Lachrymal

Looking for quality and durability for a custom vinyl decal to put on a case window. I am open for suggestions.

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

https://www.etsy.com/shop/argibicreativestudio

I can vouch for these guys. They make absolutely amazing stuff, and it's incredibly cheap, too. The vinyls on my case were $2.30 a piece, and they're fairly large. They cost more depending on how many colors and size, but even a full-colored 12inx12in vinyl shouldn't be more than $15-20! They do completely custom orders, too. It makes their job easier if you can provide them with .svg files (vectors) or high-quality .png files with proper transparency. 

Their vinyl options are for removable, and permanent. Mine are permanent, and are rated for six years of life on a vehicle. I do not have any concern whatsoever that they will flake off or anything. They're really, really nice.

I really recommend you check them out. 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/argibicreativestudio

I can vouch for these guys. They make absolutely amazing stuff, and it's incredibly cheap, too. The vinyls on my case were $2.30 a piece, and they're fairly large. They cost more depending on how many colors and size, but even a full-colored 12inx12in vinyl shouldn't be more than $15-20! They do completely custom orders, too. It makes their job easier if you can provide them with .svg files (vectors) or high-quality .png files with proper transparency. 

Their vinyl options are for removable, and permanent. Mine are permanent, and are rated for six years of life on a vehicle. I do not have any concern whatsoever that they will flake off or anything. They're really, really nice.

I really recommend you check them out. 

I'm just going to bookmark this link... :)

I'm just going to bookmark this link... :)

They're wonderful people! My friend ordered my brother and I some stuff from there, as a Christmas present. They wrote us a hand-written note specify what was for who, and wished us a Merry Christmas! 

I gave them a crappy jpeg covered in shading haha. I will see what comes of this. Thanks!

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

If you live in a reasonably sized town, there should be several companies that could do it for you. Either sign companies, auto accessory companies, print shops, or some random guy in his garage who does it as a side job.