(.dmp file attached) Pc crashing to black screen with sound loop.

Hey everyone, thanks for reading this post.

Ive been having some issues with my pc. My pc is randomly blackscreening with a sound loop of the last heard sound on my pc.

I have no idea what is causing the issue. It occurs fairly randomly. When im idle on the desktop, when im gaming, while im writing essays. I have attached a link to dropbox to download the .dmp file. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Specs: Windows 7 64bit

Gtx 670 DirectCU

Asrock extreme 6 z77 motherboard

Ocz 1000w PSU 

OCZ 128G Agility 4 SSD

1 TB black WD drive

2TB HDD

i7 3770k

( https://www.dropbox.com/s/qd0qmgp7ngu5uh4/Crash.zip?dl=0) - .dmp file download 

(Tried to follow the "read before asking for help thread" best i could, sorry if i missed anything out)

Leader of the Fox Army on twitch and youtube

Hey everyone, thanks for reading this post.

Ive been having some issues with my pc. My pc is randomly blackscreening with a sound loop of the last heard sound on my pc.

I have no idea what is causing the issue. It occurs fairly randomly. When im idle on the desktop, when im gaming, while im writing essays. I have attached a link to dropbox to download the .dmp file. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Specs: Windows 7 64bit

Gtx 670 DirectCU

Asrock extreme 6 z77 motherboard

Ocz 1000w PSU 

OCZ 128G Agility 4 SSD

1 TB black WD drive

2TB HDD

i7 3770k

( https://www.dropbox.com/s/qd0qmgp7ngu5uh4/Crash.zip?dl=0) - .dmp file download 

(Tried to follow the "read before asking for help thread" best i could, sorry if i missed anything out)

So first off, I recommend using "BlueScreenView" by Nirsoft. Great utility that shows not only the STOP error, but also the files that were running when the crash happened. 

Your STOP code was 0x00000116. I googled it and found a number of threads saying it was related to an issue with the graphics driver. Try uninstalling your graphics driver and reinstalling it.

CompTIA A+ Certified

"We are all cups, quietly and constantly being filled. The trick is knowing how to tip yourself and let the good things pour out." - Ray Bradbury

So first off, I recommend using "BlueScreenView" by Nirsoft. Great utility that shows not only the STOP error, but also the files that were running when the crash happened. 

Your STOP code was 0x00000116. I googled it and found a number of threads saying it was related to an issue with the graphics driver. Try uninstalling your graphics driver and reinstalling it.

Thanks will try that now.

Updated my drivers to the most recent performing a clean install. Ill post again in a few days letting you know if the pc crashes occur, or if that was the problem :)