metro 2033 or borderlands?

threee6
Go to solution Solved by threee6,

well if your buying only for the campaign mode then go with metro 2033,awesome story (voicing is much better in Russian though,so if you understand Russian go with the Russian language,in English they sound kind of monotone to me)

well it's at 6 to 6 so yours was the tie breaker lol

so i'm bored and need a cheap game, metro 2033 is £2.50 and Borderlands is £3.99.

Witch would you guys go for?

metro is cheaper and i liked the game...... stealth is useless, youll know what i mean

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Like @felixbearpig said its cheaper. and imo borderlands sucked. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Depends on what type you desire, they are very different. Borderlands 2 with friends is killer...

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Well considering I own a PC and PS3 copy of both borderlands and borderlands 2 including all DLCs, my choice is obvious.

metro 2033 is awesome but I voted for borderlands because multiplayer games can keep you entertained for longer periods of time and sometimes to a higher degree of entertainment.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

metro 2033 is awesome but I voted for borderlands because multiplayer games can keep you entertained for longer periods of time and sometimes to a higher degree of entertainment.

i've never really been into online gaming, prefer to just play the story mode to be honet, so would that mean you'd go with metro?

i've never really been into online gaming, prefer to just play the story mode to be honet, so would that mean you'd go with metro?

well if your buying only for the campaign mode then go with metro 2033,awesome story (voicing is much better in Russian though,so if you understand Russian go with the Russian language,in English they sound kind of monotone to me)

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

well it's at 6 to 6 so yours was the tie breaker lol

went with metro 2033, thanks for the help guys/girls/penguins/robots/aliens

I would have went with both but that is only because I wait til games are so cheap it is hard not to buy them. :P

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I would have went with both but that is only because I wait til games are so cheap it is hard not to buy them. :P

yeh i'm sure i will buy borderlands within the next week lol