Best digital camera under 200$?

I know it's not the right place to ask for that but u guys might give me some advises choosing best camera under 200$. I was thinking of getting this one http://www.amazon.com/Fujifilm-S4500-Compact-Digital-Camera/dp/B006YP41I2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1372510767&sr=8-1&keywords=fujifilm+finepix+s4500

looks pretty cool, 30x digital zoom amazing. Any idea of better choice? something similar like this :) thanks in advance

Finishing up my build...

I wouldn't recommend a travel-zoom camera, unless you think you really really want the zoom. They have tiny sensors and more than necessary image noise.

I know this isn't the advice you wanted, but I'd rather pick something like an iPhone 5 or an Galaxy S4 over a regular digital camera (i.e., something that isn't a large sensor format camera or a DSLR).

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

I wouldn't recommend a travel-zoom camera, unless you think you really really want the zoom. They have tiny sensors and more than necessary image noise.

I know this isn't the advice you wanted, but I'd rather pick something like an iPhone 5 or an Galaxy S4 over a regular digital camera (i.e., something that isn't a large sensor format camera or a DSLR).

If I had money for iphone 5 or galaxy s4 I'd buy without hesitation..

Finishing up my build...

Don't get sucked into things advertising digital zoom. You want optical zoom.

Have a play with cameras that offer image stabilization / anti blur technology, a decent flash, nice big viewing screen (i prefer big touch screens), high pixel count (16 Megapixels or whatever it's up to these days).

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

nikon coolpix l180?

I dream of 0s and 1s folding to my every command,

algorithms seeping from the back of my head when I need them.

Sorry I was wrong, my bad not digital zoom.. it's 30x optical

Finishing up my build...

Hey man, if you head on over to eBay, you can pick up a Canon Eos Rebel t3i body for like 100 and a 18-55 lens for like 50 bucks. 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Hey man, if you head on over to eBay, you can pick up a Canon Eos Rebel t3i body for like 100 and a 18-55 lens for like 50 bucks. 

Probably closer to $300

i would say a new Lumix GF5

Probably closer to $300

talking bout auction. I picked up my xsi with a 18-55 for $123.45

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

talking bout auction. I picked up my xsi with a 18-55 for $123.45

Oh right you mentioned a T3i in your OP, they are around $300 in an auction.

Oh right you mentioned a T3i in your OP, they are around $300 in an auction.

you just gotta look around a little

Ewwww... cheap lens. 

Rule one - You can always get the top end DSLR but with a cheap lens you might as well get a cheap body and a expensive lens, the results will be better.

Ewwww... cheap lens. 

Rule one - You can always get the top end DSLR but with a cheap lens you might as well get a cheap body and a expensive lens, the results will be better.

I'm not saying get the cheapest, im saying get a proper 18-55. It's a very useful lens, and I take over half my pictures with it. But I only have 4 lenses....