LGA 1155 upgrade help

I go to LAN parties a lot, and long story short I need to move into a mini-itx form factor. My current build is:

Motherboard: Z75 chipset HP stock
Memory: (2 x 4GB) Hp stock DDR3-1600
Case: HP stock micro-atx
Power Supply: HP stock 300 watt  
Optical Drive: HP DVD1265I DVD/CD Writer  
Other: Altec Lansing 251 5.1 Computer Speakers (6-Speaker, Black & Silver)
Other: Insignia - NS-PCYTC55 
Total: $0.00

That's my entire PC + peripherals. I want to move into either a Cooler Master Elite 130 or a Lian-Li TU100B case, probably the Elite 130 seeing that it's 3X cheaper. My only issue is that my 3770 uses LGA 1155, and I can't find any decent mini-itx LGA 1155 motherboard with lots of IO and enthusiast-targeted features. Does anyone know of such a motherboard (that is in stock, new) or should I sell the I7-3770 for a less powerful LGA 1150 I5? Thanks!

I am conducting some polls regarding your opinion of large technology companies. I would appreciate your response. 

Microsoft Apple Valve Google Facebook Oculus HTC AMD Intel Nvidia

I'm using this data to judge this site's biases so people can post in a more objective way.

I would try to sell the non K series cpu and pick up a i5-4690k and just overclock it. In games you won't be losing out on much power that way though for tasks that benefit from hyper-threading you'll be losing out on a lot.

The i7-3770 3.4Ghz CPU, whilst a non K processor, will overclock to up to 4.2Ghz by simply adjusting the BIOS settings. (Mine does). I think that it does very well.

cpu.jpg

Here is another idea for you rather than dismantling your main pc why not just build an i3 mini itx gaming pc to take to lan parties and just keep your more powerful one at home. You could even buy an R9 290 or something for your main rig and throw that 750ti into your lan rig. 

If you have the cash to build a dedicated LAN rig you could do something like this and just use the GPU from this in your home rig and throw the 290 from this one into your stay at home pc for a nice upgrade. Doing something like this would allow you to keep your main pc setup in all its glory and you can just keep this one packed up in a duffle bag that you can just keep in your closet till its time to run rather than disconnecting everything and moving it all the time. 

CPU: Intel Core i3-4130 3.4GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($100.95 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: ASRock H81M-ITX/WIFI Mini ITX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($66.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 290 4GB TWIN FROZR Video Card  ($239.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Cooler Master Elite 130 Mini ITX Tower Case  ($31.99 @ Micro Center) 
Power Supply: EVGA 430W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  ($27.99 @ Micro Center) 
Total: $572.89
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-02-11 04:28 EST-0500

Here is another idea for you rather than dismantling your main pc why not just build an i3 mini itx gaming pc to take to lan parties and just keep your more powerful one at home. You could even buy an R9 290 or something for your main rig and throw that 750ti into your lan rig. 

If you have the cash to build a dedicated LAN rig you could do something like this and just use the GPU from this in your home rig and throw the 290 from this one into your stay at home pc for a nice upgrade. Doing something like this would allow you to keep your main pc setup in all its glory and you can just keep this one packed up in a duffle bag that you can just keep in your closet till its time to run rather than disconnecting everything and moving it all the time. 

CPU: Intel Core i3-4130 3.4GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($100.95 @ SuperBiiz) 
Motherboard: ASRock H81M-ITX/WIFI Mini ITX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($66.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 290 4GB TWIN FROZR Video Card  ($239.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: Cooler Master Elite 130 Mini ITX Tower Case  ($31.99 @ Micro Center) 
Power Supply: EVGA 430W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  ($27.99 @ Micro Center) 
Total: $572.89
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-02-11 04:28 EST-0500

I'm willing to pay a premium for high performance mini-itx, so I'd rather just keep a single PC, even if I need more expensive cooling hardware and need to buy a new CPU.

I am conducting some polls regarding your opinion of large technology companies. I would appreciate your response. 

I'm using this data to judge this site's biases so people can post in a more objective way.

I'm willing to pay a premium for high performance mini-itx, so I'd rather just keep a single PC, even if I need more expensive cooling hardware and need to buy a new CPU.

Alright no prob just figured I'd suggest it. In that case I would do like I suggested in my first post that you just sell your i7 and get a i5-4690k and go from there then. Hell to be honest I'd say you would probably be better off just selling your entire pc as a whole and start from scratch on a new one, especially since you could probably get around $800-1000 for yours on craigslist.

Alright no prob just figured I'd suggest it. In that case I would do like I suggested in my first post that you just sell your i7 and get a i5-4690k and go from there then. Hell to be honest I'd say you would probably be better off just selling your entire pc as a whole and start from scratch on a new one, especially since you could probably get around $800-1000 for yours on craigslist.

I was thinking about selling and starting over since my current build is just a heavily modified HP H8-1360t. I don't trust craigslist though. 

I was thinking about selling and starting over since my current build is just a heavily modified HP H8-1360t. I don't trust craigslist though. 

Craigslist isnt that bad I have done a lot of buying and selling on there and have never had any issues. Its just a mater of making sure you meet in a neutral place with lots of people.