Looking for friends to play games with :)

Slater

Hey there everyone!

I'm looking to find some people to play some games together on steam. Obviously these games are PC in case it wasn't obvious enough :P

Anyways the games i currently play or am into are the following:

• Payday 2
  • Splinter Cell Blacklist
  • Warframe
  • The Secret World (Would really like to have friends to play this together since i'm still a newbie to it!)
  • Guild Wars 2 (Also a newbie to this as well)
  • Sanctum 2
  • 7 Days to Die

Upcoming games that i wouldn't mind having friends to play with to also add to my existing group to play with are:

• GTA 5 (Assuming PC port is good) (I intend on making a new crew as well for my existing group of friends and definitely wouldn't mind expanding said group. I just hope this group doesn't turn into only just GTA 5, there are other good games too! :P)
  • Black Desert Online

If anyone of you guys are up for playing a few games together that would be wonderful! Bonus points if you have a mic but totally not necessary! To find me on steam just search "SlaterEvolution" and i should be the only result if you search for people. When adding me just post on here so that i know which friend requests to accept just so i don't mistake you for a potential steam scammer!

Blue Nebula = CPU: Intel i7 4770K @Stock || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 || RAM: 16GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance LP || GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti Superclocked @Stock || Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero || SSD: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro || HDD: 4x2TB WD Black in Raid10 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i || Case: Coolermaster HAF 932 Advanced || Keyboard: Corsair K70 (MX Blues) || Mouse: Corsair M95 || Mousepad: Razer Goliathus 2013 Extended Speed || Monitors: Eizo Foris FS2333 + Old Samsung monitor || Headset: Beyerdynamic MMX2 || =>My Youtube Gaming Channel<= || =>My Twitch.tv Channel<=

Hey there everyone!

I'm looking to find some people to play some games together on steam. Obviously these games are PC in case it wasn't obvious enough :P

• Payday 2
  • Warframe
  • The Secret World (Would really like to have friends to play this together since i'm still a newbie to it!)
  • Sanctum 2
  • 7 Days to Die

Upcoming games that i wouldn't mind having friends to play with to also add to my existing group to play with are:

• GTA 5 (Assuming PC port is good)
  • Black Desert Online

If anyone of you guys are up for playing a few games together that would be wonderful! Bonus points if you have a mic but totally not necessary! To find me on steam just search "SlaterEvolution" and i should be the only result if you search for people. When adding me and after i've accepted just make sure that you let me know you added me from the Linus Tech Tips forum just so i don't mistake you for a potential steam scammer!

Will add, lets play GTA 5 together :D

Main Rig

Case: NZXT H440 White | CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @5.2GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait Edition | RAM: HyperX Fury White & Black Series 16GB (4x4GB) OC to 2133MHz | Graphics Card: Zotac GeForce GTX 980 Ti ArcticStorm | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB & Samsung 840 256GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA 750W Supernova G2 80+ Gold | Display: BenQ XL2420G & Samsung S20D300 | Headset: Corsair 1500 | Mouse: Logitech G700S | Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Silver RED LED

XENON Build:  

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 @3.3GHz | Intel DZ68BC | Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x4GB 1866MHz | Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB | MSI GeForce GTX 680 | Fractal Design Define R4 Titanium Grey | Seasonic 520W 80+ Platinum Fanless

Office Build:

Case: Fractal Focus G White | CPU: i5-8600K | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo | Motherboard: MSI Z370-A PRO | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB-2666 | GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB GAMING X | SSD: Kingston A400 240GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA BT 450W+ Bronze

Phone

iPhone XS Max 512GB Gold

Haha ok then so that's 2 for GTA 5 if its good :P

Blue Nebula = CPU: Intel i7 4770K @Stock || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 || RAM: 16GB 1600Mhz Corsair Vengeance LP || GPU: EVGA GTX 780Ti Superclocked @Stock || Mobo: Asus ROG Maximus VI Hero || SSD: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro || HDD: 4x2TB WD Black in Raid10 || PSU: Corsair AX1200i || Case: Coolermaster HAF 932 Advanced || Keyboard: Corsair K70 (MX Blues) || Mouse: Corsair M95 || Mousepad: Razer Goliathus 2013 Extended Speed || Monitors: Eizo Foris FS2333 + Old Samsung monitor || Headset: Beyerdynamic MMX2 || =>My Youtube Gaming Channel<= || =>My Twitch.tv Channel<=

Will add you for GTA V, Guild Wars 2, Payday 2, Sanctum 2, Black Desert.

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Finally someone that would play Blacklist! And I might get Black a Desert when I comes out. Will be building a new pc soon so after that I would love to play blacklist with you so add me on steam if you would like.

@blackadder Sounds good :)

@Goussy Added! Blacklist is fun and i mainly play the online SvM now i play private matches with a group since the online community is riddled with hackers/cheaters and its been that way since 1 month after launch. So the online community is kinda dead in that sense but that's Ubisoft for you!

@blackadder Sounds good :)

@Goussy Added! Blacklist is fun and i mainly play the online SvM now i play private matches with a group since the online community is riddled with hackers/cheaters and its been that way since 1 month after launch. So the online community is kinda dead in that sense but that's Ubisoft for you!

i hated how the community was dead right at the beginning of the release, such a good game that no one plays

i hated how the community was dead right at the beginning of the release, such a good game that no one plays

Really? It didn't seem that way to me. But anyways when you do have blacklist installed on that new pc of yours we can play some :)

Hey there everyone!

• Payday 2
  • Warframe
  • Sanctum 2
  • 7 Days to Die

• GTA 5 (Assuming PC port is good) (I intend on making a new crew as well for my existing group of friends and definitely wouldn't mind expanding said group. I just hope this group doesn't turn into only just GTA 5, there are other good games too! :P)
  • Black Desert Online

If anyone of you guys are up for playing a few games together that would be wonderful! Bonus points if you have a mic but totally not necessary! To find me on steam just search "SlaterEvolution" and i should be the only result if you search for people. When adding me and after i've accepted just make sure that you let me know you added me from the Linus Tech Tips forum just so i don't mistake you for a potential steam scammer!

ITS PAYDAY FELLAS! I'll add you when I get home

ITS PAYDAY FELLAS! I'll add you when I get home

"Pull your socks up!"

How about another Ozzie gamer  :D

The more aussies the better! :D

• 1 month later...

I've not played Splinter Cell Blacklist in agers, i wouldn't mind playing that again

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | Cooling: H100i | GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SSC | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 Corsair Vengence Pro 1866 MHz | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | Benchmark: http://www.3dmark.com/fs/4457125http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/hHZ8TW

I've not played Splinter Cell Blacklist in agers, i wouldn't mind playing that again

Well feel free to add me and join the small community of active players i've slowly built :)

Well feel free to add me and join the small community of active players i've slowly built :)

Added.

Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero | CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k | Cooling: H100i | GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SSC | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200rpm | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 Corsair Vengence Pro 1866 MHz | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | Benchmark: http://www.3dmark.com/fs/4457125http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/hHZ8TW

Added.

Ah so that was you, sorry thought you were some random that added me. I sent you a friend request so just accept it and we're all good :)