GTX 970

EcDarkSky

What is better ( i overclock) betwen the TUF GTX 970 and the inno3D ichill GTX 970

What is better ( i overclock) betwen the TUF GTX 970 and the inno3D ichill GTX 970

Now way to say as all chips have a different purity and therefore different overclocking capability.

Well you can make reasonable assessments. You can look at things like power delivery, the cooler, and binning process. It's not completely random.

Well you can make reasonable assessments. You can look at things like power delivery, the cooler, and binning process. It's not completely random.

The difference won't be night and day though. There's no real guarantee of better overclocks, so just go for the one which is better in relation to othertomperson's suggestions, and obviously factor price in somewhere.

Can't tell between those two cards because it's random. If you want better overclocking go with gigabytes g1 which is binned. Performance is still marginally better, go for whichever brand you like.

Between this 2 I would buy the Galax HOF, but if you want the best at all for OC, I recommend the Gigabyte G1 Gaming.

Sorry for my bad english.

Get the ichill. i've heard nothing but good things of that card.

Go with the G1 Gaming, it has the highest (I think) factory OCed 970 out of the box and on top of that I was able to OC it to +150 core +200 memory at 60v.

I love free stuff.

GTX 970 with pseudo 4gb vram at pseudo 224gb/s at pseudo  256-bit with 56 ROPs (corrected from 64) and 1.75mb L2 cache (corrected from 2mb).