Anything better then the Blue Snowball?

alby800

So I need a microphone, my budget is around $100 AUD, most people have recommended the blue snowball, and I know it is a great mic, but is there anything better for the price or a little bit more, I would love for it to have a mute button built in.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Is it for gaming or for something else?

For skype, youtube tech channel etc

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

I've heard about the AT2020 (Audio Technica) being quite good and it's around $100. 

It might work... You might want to look it up though. 

I've heard about the AT2020 (Audio Technica) being quite good and it's around $100. 

It might work... You might want to look it up though. 

Unfortunately it is $200 for the USB version, and $119 for the XLR version, but then I would need the thing to make it work with usb

Not really. The snowball is usually good for the price. You can also get a modmic if you want something attached to your headphones but the sound quality on it is not as good. It picks up less background noise though and is usually more convenient. 

Not really. The snowball is usually good for the price. You can also get a modmic if you want something attached to your headphones but the sound quality on it is not as good. It picks up less background noise though and is usually more convenient. 

Thanks, I think I will go for the snowball