Heaven Society - Week 34 (Jormungand)

* Looks at your name * Oh yeah . You are Norwegian , Jormundgand is the snake that killed Thor and ended the world , correct ? Well at that end of season 2 it's pretty straight forward I think : A snake can't reach to the sky and kills its victim so she band the sky to get more food . Also the Corporation that the Hektamyr - I hope I spell it right , I bet not - trade and deliver through ships . They have elimintaed all of competition making them having a monopoly in shippping => more Cash => More wars => More guns to sell => more cash 

Spoiler tag please... 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

So much backlog... so little time.

Will add this one to it. Might get around to watching it in the next 2 or 3 years.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

5 episodes so far, Reminds me of psycho pass for some reason. I actually care what is going to happen to characters here. I hope bigger story will appear soon? For now they are just doing random stuff.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

5 episodes so far, Reminds me of psycho pass for some reason. I actually care what is going to happen to characters here. I hope bigger story will appear soon? For now they are just doing random stuff.

First they show you what their every day life is like. Then they start adding in what Koko's main goal is.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

First they show you what their every day life is like. Then they start adding in what Koko's main goal is.

Marathoning S2 shortly, I'm expecting good results!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Marathoning S2 shortly, I'm expecting good results!

The ending was disappointing for me. I don't like open ended endings and it was very open ended. The manga does the same thing IIRC. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

The ending was disappointing for me. I don't like open ended endings and it was very open ended. The manga does the same thing IIRC. 

I'm ok with those depending on how it is... I shall find out soon enough.

I'm ok with those depending on how it is... I shall find out soon enough.

Rewatching it! Its still really awesome! Episode 4 is still one of my favorites :)

Dear lord that scene at the end of episode 4! They did it so well with the sniping! I remember watching this and telling my friend shit like this is exactly why I play sniper classes in video games when i can. You get hit by something that blows a massive hole in your body and you can only hear it a second after you're already basically dead. Its terrifying.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

Dear lord that scene at the end of episode 4! They did it so well with the sniping! I remember watching this and telling my friend shit like this is exactly why I play sniper classes in video games when i can. You get hit by something that blows a massive hole in your body and you can only hear it a second after you're already basically dead. Its terrifying.

There's a reason it's sometimes called the Hand of God. "You live. You die. You live. You die." kekekekekee

† Christian Member †

I missed this weeks discussion because my internet was down, paid 200$ for 6MB down 3MB up and all i got was 700 down 0.45 up... thats kbps....

ANYWAYS im saving up for a graphic tablet and i LOVE to draw, i was wondering if i can donate for heaven society cover when i buy and draw smth

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I missed this weeks discussion because my internet was down, paid 200$ for 6MB down 3MB up and all i got was 700 down 0.45 up... thats kbps....

ANYWAYS im saving up for a graphic tablet and i LOVE to draw, i was wondering if i can donate for heaven society cover when i buy and draw smth

What do you mean by donating for a cover?

Get a bamboo to start off with. Oh wait Wacome renamed their whole lineup to intuos...

What do you mean by donating for a cover?

Get a bamboo to start off with. Oh wait Wacome renamed their whole lineup to intuos...

Im planning to get Intuos Manga, but ill start with something small. Ill draw some pics for a new heaven society cover ;P if i can

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Actually got time to start watching. 2 episodes down.

Wait until Episode ***********

Because he had a hard drive.

Wait until Episode ***********

I made it to episode 10 the other day.

Blarg

Episode 20: I'm the only one who thinks that half of the girl characters looks the same? Mildo, Hex, that girl with a hat.
Then Velvet and her enemy

Episode 20: I'm the only one who thinks that half of the girl characters looks the same? Mildo, Hex, that girl with a hat.

Then Velvet and her enemy

Valmet.

They all look "the same" if you remove the hair, eyes, bodies...etc.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Valmet.

Well.. they'r hair looks a like too!

Valmet.

Well.. they'r hair looks a like too!

someone's lazy to draw new varieties...

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

someone's lazy to draw new varieties...

You people all look the same anyway.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...