My friend needs a headset, Help pls.

XTankSlayerX

Alright, so my friends headphones broke (She had a Razer Characarias)

So she's looking for a headset that's under 90 dollars.

Must sound good, be comfortable...

She tried the Logitech... Something... Had Surround, she didn't like it so. yeah.

Right, so its probably going to hyper X clouds but I would like to see what else is out there.

Alright, so my friends headphones broke (She had a Razer Characarias)

So she's looking for a headset that's under 90 dollars.

Must sound good, be comfortable...

She tried the Logitech... Something... Had Surround, she didn't like it so. yeah.

Right, so its probably going to hyper X clouds but I would like to see what else is out there.

hyper x cloud :P  srsly that's the only good headset under 100 I can think of...

Want a good game to play?  Check out Shadowrun: http://store.steampowered.com/app/300550/ (runs on literally any hardware)

another 12 core / 24 thread senpai...     (/. _ .)/     \(. _ .\)

You're right HyperX Clouds, otherwise watch TekSyndicate's make a better headset video.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

The Hyper X Clouds will probably win. They are the best on the market right now.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Buy headphones and a microphone separately, get worlds better performance.

I highly recommend the Superlux HD668Bs for your headphones, can be had for $30-$50 and you will find that people around the internet consider these headphones "giant killers" because they sound way above their price bracket.  Buy some velour earpads on ebay to go with them, and you're getting $150 headphone quality for a mere ~$50-$60.

Buy any microphone you would like, really doesn't need to be fancy if its just for gaming, a $5-$10 mic will do, and of course you can spend more if you feel it is necessary.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."