Fingerprint Problems

Hi guys, I'm new to the whole pc building scene and I bought an NZXT Phantom 530 for my very first case and I can't complain on anything about it except for the gloss color it has. I often find myself wiping it down cause all of the fingerprints it gets like crazy it's really annoying. So i was wondering, if I paint it matte black. Will that help lessen the fingerprints? Thanks in advance for the replies and answers.

Dont touch it?

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Take the rough side of the washing sponge and strike it in one direction .

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Well... that's not possible. I have to touch it if i want to power it up.

Take the rough side of the washing sponge and strike it in one direction .

I know how to clean it. I just don't like doing it as often as the case makes me.

I know how to clean it. I just don't like doing it as often as the case makes me.

he didnt say that as telling u how to clean it, if u do the above u will scratch the glossy layer as to remove it "never tried this my self though".

What I said will make it look like brushed aluminum. 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650