Nice gaming chairs for tall people.

Vadisi

I'm 6.5 feet tall and I need a new chair, I've got a budget of ~$400 aud.

I've been looking around on DX racers website because I like the look and feel of them. I know that they have a line for short people but do they have a line for tall people?  Or Should I just look elsewhere?

Australian websites would be preferable due to shipping.

DX Racer's K series is what you'd want.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

DX Racer's K series is what you'd want.

Little out of my price range.

The best chair is the one that you sit in at yor local office store that makes you think "wow, this is comfortable".

Agreed. There is no such thing as a "gaming" chair unless you just have a thing for really gaudy designs aimed to appeal to twelve-year-olds. A chair is a chair. You sit on it. There's nothing "gaming" about the experience of sitting on a chair, so just head to your local office store and do what so many of us do so well: sit.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

PC Gamer just put out an article on gaming chairs: http://www.pcgamer.com/best-pc-gaming-chairs/#page-3

They have a couple of budget suggestions, but I'm not sure if they're available in Australia.

i5-4690K@4.5 GHz // Asus Z87-Pro // HyperX Fury 8GB DDR3-1600 // Crucial BX100 250GB // Sapphire Nitro R9 390 // EVGA SuperNOVA 750W G2 // Fractal Design Define S // be quiet! Pure Rock & Pure Wings 2 // BenQ XL2730Z // Corsair Vengeance K70 // Logitech G403 Wireless // Sennheiser HD 598 SE

• 1 year later...

My vote goes to Herman Miller .It is great and one of the best chair on the market .First, for all the computer users out there, sometimes finding a comfortable sitting position is difficult, but with this chair there are six ergonomic functions that allow you to adjust for the most beneficial and healthy posture for sitting. This function takes pressure off the spine, which is one of the main causes for pain and discomfort when sitting. Also, a specially designed material on the office chair allows it to breathe properly and the air to circulate, keeping you cool no matter how long you sit.

Furthermore, I bet you didn’t think a chair could help you with increased brain function, did you? Well, this one can. With the pixilated support, you’ll have the sense of floating and remaining perfectly balanced from the moment you sit down, because the Embody seat and back automatically conforms to your micro movements and distributes your weight evenly, relieving pressure, and promotes circulation and oxygen flow to allow you to concentrate and provide an increased thought process.

Other benefits include height adjustment, seat depth adjustment, and the motions of the armrest fit a variety of ranges. By all means, a very comfortable office chair. 

Can't you list something in a half decent price range?  Not all of us are super rich people who can afford $500-$1,000 chairs like that Herman Miller and that other chair.

just go to ikea doods, lotsa chairs there

I     own     alienware     computer     XPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

21 hours ago, Falkentyne said:

Can't you list something in a half decent price range?  Not all of us are super rich people who can afford $500-$1,000 chairs like that Herman Miller and that other chair.

No but people can afford to spend ridiculous sums on video cards, right?

If you spend lots of time on your PC - do your back a favor and purchase a quality chair.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8