Lumia 1520 firmware

TristanK

Hello,

I have a L 1520 and it runs this firmware: RM-937 VAR APAC HK CV BLACK. That s for Hong Kong, though I am from Slovenia but it is unlocked so it works with my carrier. My problem is that for Hong Kong there is no Denim update..at least not yet and I wanted to flash the firmware to get the update. I managed to do all that and it worked...I got Denim but my SIM didn't get detected..so I tried another firmware and it was all the same.. So I gave up and put the original FW on it since I need the SIM to work.

My question to you guys is...Can you tell me which firmware to put on that is carrier unlocked and from European countries...no asia! I could really use your help on this one.

If you know of a firmware that you are 100% sure it s carrier unlocked please write it here. I need PRODUCT TYPE: RM-937(must be exactly that) and a PRODUCT CODE

Thanks in advance for any helpful answers

Specs: 

Spoiler

PC:CASE: FD Define r6 | CPU:Intel Core i7-8700k | MB: MSI z370 PC Pro RAM: 32GB Corsair vengance LPX 3000 GPU: Asus rx 6900xt Tuf STORAGE: nand 500GB Samsung 970Evo plus ; Game Storage: 2TB Samsung 860QVO Storage: 2 x WD Green 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM850x | CPUCooler: Noctua NH-D15   DISPLAY: LG 27GL850

I see no one knows anything about this...doesn't matter..I fixed it :D. If anyone has the same problems as me use this FW: 059V330 RM-937 VAR EURO CZ CV BLACK . It works for me...but beware you must have Lumia 1520 and your product type must be: RM-937. The instructions on how to flash your FW is here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2515453

Specs: 

Spoiler

PC:CASE: FD Define r6 | CPU:Intel Core i7-8700k | MB: MSI z370 PC Pro RAM: 32GB Corsair vengance LPX 3000 GPU: Asus rx 6900xt Tuf STORAGE: nand 500GB Samsung 970Evo plus ; Game Storage: 2TB Samsung 860QVO Storage: 2 x WD Green 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM850x | CPUCooler: Noctua NH-D15   DISPLAY: LG 27GL850