Need a quick, cool, high quality AM3+ socket motherboard

as of now the AMD FX9590 is 74 percent off on amazon! so i jumped on the sale

i need a high quality AM3+ motherboard to go with it, that wont need a ton of air cooling because im trying to run a rather quiet unit (recording for youtube)

Pc part picker has 9 listed but i dont know whats high quality, and what has a decent bus speed

Thanks a million!

-FrigidNinja

Bro.  Return it.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I have a Gig 990FX-UD3. THere's also the UD5 version. Great mobo so far.

Keep in  mind, that chip is going to need an ass ton off cooling

EDIT: When it comes down to it, I think personally every chip that's above the 8350 is a waste.

EDIT 2: CANCEL THE FUCKING ORDER.

http://www.amazon.com/Amd-FD9590FHHKWOF-Fx-9590-8-core-Black/dp/B00DGGW3MI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1423023034&sr=8-1&keywords=fx+9590

I DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT SHIT IS, BUT THAT IS NOT A $900 CHIP. YOU'RE SAVING NOTHING

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

Why return it? is there something inherently wrong with it?

Its not 75% off. Its standard price is 279.99. Only $20 off. And its the worst cpu you can get cause AM3+ is dead and the cpu+mobo+high end cooler will cost you more then a 4690k and a decent mobo which will be better in MOST cases

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

Why return it? is there something inherently wrong with it?

Where do I begin...

For staters, Amazon's "discount prices" are not real.  They are fake. You paid $232 for it? Its usually $240, you saved $8. You should have bought an i5-4690k for that price. 

Next, you will need a very high end motherboard.  I'm talking $120+.  Even then, its no guarantee that it will run at its monstrous 5.0Ghz, because cooling and VRM throttling can come into play.

Power consumption.  You're going to be spending $15+ per year on electricity with the FX9.  That is a conservative estimate.

You will then need to spend another $100+ on cooling, because the thing just runs so insanely hot.

Lastly, your performance is not going to be as good as an i5-4690k in almost every single area.  With all of the money you're about to spend on CPU, mobo, cooler, and electricity, you could have bought an i7-4790k + Z97 motherboard and be so much better off.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."