Questions about Ninite

Maheshvara

So, what can you guys tell me about it O.o

Is i safe? Does it weigh your PC down? Please share with me/us your experiences with it :D

So, what can you guys tell me about it O.o

Is i safe? Does it weigh your PC down? Please share with me/us your experiences with it :D

weigh your pc down? it's an installer..... it installs your favorite apps people typically need for windows without the bloatware. 

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

It doesn't weigh your computer down and it is pure awesome. Also makes sure you dont accidentally install malware

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

why would it weight down a PC? All it does is install selected applications for you. Its worked fine for me so far.

It's just a convenient installer, pick your programs, download a single file, then it downloads and installs everything for you. Automatically saying 'no' to undesirable things when necessary.

Then you can delete the file and it's gone.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

I think its best multiple installer out there.

Ninite is awesome, saves soo much time

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

weigh your pc down? it's an installer..... it installs your favorite apps people typically need for windows without the bloatware. 

It doesn't weigh your computer down and it is pure awesome. Also makes sure you dont accidentally install malware

why would it weight down a PC? All it does is install selected applications for you. Its worked fine for me so far.

It's just a convenient installer, pick your programs, download a single file, then it downloads and installs everything for you. Automatically saying 'no' to undesirable things when necessary.

And what about when i use it on another PC or re-install the OS O.o Do i need some kind of an account O.o

I usually did all of it manually (that's why i hate it), and this seems too good to be true (yeah, i manually downloaded every program and installed it, one by one... :D)

And what about when i use it on another PC or re-install the OS O.o Do i need some kind of an account O.o

I usually did all of it manually (that's why i hate it), and this seems too good to be true (yeah, i manually downloaded every program and installed it, one by one... :D)

all you do is check off the stuff you want and download/run the exe and itll download and install the latest versions from the source

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I think its best multiple installer out there.

Ninite is awesome, saves soo much time

And what about those runtimes and whatever O.o

And waht would you guys recommend O.o

And what about those runtimes and whatever O.o

And waht would you guys recommend O.o

it does everything

Just go ahead and try it. You'll see, there's a reason why its so popular.

well this is what i usually pick.

post-66999-0-75792700-1422821270_thumb.p

post-66999-0-75792700-1422821270_thumb.p

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]