Twitch shows blank page with twitch-logo

Zonalar

Okay guys, I did spend 30 minutes on google to troubleshoot it myself, but i couldn't solve it. I tried 2 different solutions who didn't work for me specifically, so i think i'm looking at the wrong place to solve my issue.

Problem: When i go on twitch.tv, the mainpage works fine. But when i look under "following", or any other page on twitch itself, it shows me the blank dark background page with the twitch-logo in the middle. I don't know why.

Circumstances: I use a Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro where this problem occurs. It hapens on my Chrome and internet explorer. When i looked around, other users seemed to have the same problem on their lenovo too.

Oddities: I didnt had this problem from the very start. i have this laptop for 2-3 months now, and this problem occured somewhere in last month. So maybe i have a cookie or program downloaded that interveres with it. But i don't know... and don't know how to figure it out.

Sometimes it even works for some time! Especially when i recently restart and open twitch. But it's not consistent. Sometimes it works, but doesn't after 15 minutes. most of the times it just doesn't work at all (as described above)

If you have any questions, I'll answer them asap. I want to watch my damn streams on my laptop instead of my phone :(

Edit: link to someone describing the same problem: http://help.twitch.tv/customer/portal/questions/5580014-blank-grey-screen-with-twitch-logo-

aoBxbEe.png