Windows Taskbar on Extended monitors

dialgarocksful

2r4skrp.jpg

Hi, I was wondering on how to make my taskbar one-lined, rather than duplicated taskbar. Are there any features on Win8.1 on that or do I download something to make it?

My Groudon WP is my left monitor while Kyogre is my main monitor and is on the right. 

Spoiler

By that you mean have it so only programs on that display have icons on the taskbar on that display? Right click the taskbar, properties, at the bottom of the initial tab there should be some multi-monitor settings.

By that you mean have it so only programs on that display have icons on the taskbar on that display? Right click the taskbar, properties, at the bottom of the initial tab there should be some multi-monitor settings.

As much as I want, I want my Start button on the left Groudon monitor, then my icons will be placed in between. Lastly, my time display will be on the right-end side of Kyogre.

Spoiler

As much as I want, I want my Start button on the left Groudon monitor, then my icons will be placed in between. Lastly, my time display will be on the right-end side of Kyogre.

Displayfusion

5v95cp.jpg

this is the result. I want to remove the windows logo + apps in the Kyogre WP monitor, making it look like a continuation from the Groudon...

Spoiler