This a custom case?

spwath

@Mnpctech

350x700px-LL-65b15364_232.jpeg

sacrilegious treatment of art. on the frickin' floor, on it's side. pathetic and sad.

Yeah

Makes me sad, I just saw that less than a month ago.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Isn't FrozenCPU closed/closing down supposedly? 

Irish in Vancouver, what's new?

Isn't FrozenCPU closed/closing down supposedly?

No.

Apparently they are still open, running on "skeleton staff"

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Also I never needed frozencpu until yesterday, how unfortunate!

I've been following the thread, what I said was a comment from the owner.

Jayz was not correct

At first, it didn't bother me. I was paid a lot of money, but can't help reflect on the man hours invested. Imagine spending a year to create THIS  then it's deliberately pushed off a counter to be destroyed. I've been emailed, texted, tweeted, fb messaged the same image repeatedly by fans and followers all over past 24hrs. I would have never predicted it getting more attention in it's destroyed state over the nice display photos spwath posted. 

The good news is the FrozenCPU incident was witnessed by a good friend who offered to invest into expanding our products. I've been asked for years to start making Liquid Cooling Products. 2014 was record sales year for Mnpctech. We've survived in this market by creating our own products that appeal to PC modding & hardware trends, instead of solely focusing on retailing other manufacturer products.

Thank you for allowing me to join this community. I will try to give back with DIY guides and video logs whenever time allows me..

17 years of helping you void your warranty

At first, it didn't bother me. I was paid a lot of money, but can't help reflect on the man hours invested. Imagine spending a year to create THIS then it's deliberately pushed off a counter to be destroyed. I've been emailed, texted, tweeted, fb messaged the same image repeatedly by fans and followers all over past 24hrs. I would have never predicted it getting more attention in it's destroyed state over the nice display photos spwath posted.

The good news is the FrozenCPU incident was witnessed by a good friend who offered to invest into expanding our products. I've been asked for years to start making Liquid Cooling Products. 2014 was record sales year for Mnpctech. We've survived in this market by creating our own products that appeal to PC modding & hardware trends, instead of solely focusing on retailing other manufacturer products.

Thank you for allowing me to join this community. I will try to give back with DIY guides and video logs whenever time allows me..

Yeah, I wish I took more photos before.

The case looked strong, it probably is not broken. The parts inside, idk...

That doesn't mean dust runs away...

THE DUST, IT BURNS

Tell your Avatar to stop syncing up with the music I have going. ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!!

That case is nice, but could be better. Needs more straight lines, fewer curves.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Tell your Avatar to stop syncing up with the music I have going. ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!!

That case is nice, but could be better. Needs more straight lines, fewer curves.

Did you see the latest pic on this page? :(

Did you see the latest pic on this page? :(

It lying on its side? Very sad. Poor case.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

frozen cpu closed down

PCPP http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Vg96f7 CPU: Intel i7 4790K MoBo: Gigabyte Z97X S.O.C Ram: G.Skill 2x 8gb GPU: 2x AMD R9 290x in CrossFire SoundCard: Creative Sound Blaster z Case: NZXT H440 RED/BLK Storage: 2x Intel 520s 120gb Raid 0 + 2tb Seagate 7200 PSU: EVGA 1000W G2 Fully Modular Display: Samsung UHD 4K 28'' KeyBoard: Corsair K65 RGB Mouse: Cyborg R.A.T 7 Sound: Logitech z506 OS: Windows 10 TP

THe case is being built during this video in the background

At first, it didn't bother me. I was paid a lot of money, but can't help reflect on the man hours invested. Imagine spending a year to create THIS  then it's deliberately pushed off a counter to be destroyed. I've been emailed, texted, tweeted, fb messaged the same image repeatedly by fans and followers all over past 24hrs. I would have never predicted it getting more attention in it's destroyed state over the nice display photos spwath posted. 

The good news is the FrozenCPU incident was witnessed by a good friend who offered to invest into expanding our products. I've been asked for years to start making Liquid Cooling Products. 2014 was record sales year for Mnpctech. We've survived in this market by creating our own products that appeal to PC modding & hardware trends, instead of solely focusing on retailing other manufacturer products.

Love your vids mad

• 1 month later...

Thank you for the kind words, guys. Mnpctech is having a busy year with new projects and retail sales, so I haven't had time to follow any updates on the situation. 

17 years of helping you void your warranty