Any thoughts on the new Corsair h110 280mm & h90 140mm CLC?

Jason

Until we see benchmarks I doubt anyone can give anything but biased opinions. :(

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Literally the exact same thing as NZXT's Kraken series. Expect performance to be identical

Going to be better than the H100, going to be the same as the Kraken x60. Same with the smaller equivalents Water cooling performing isn't rocket science, especially with these prebuilt units. You don't even need benchmarks except for a reference.

Glad to see Corsair bringing more products to market. especially products with 140mm radiators and fans. tubing looks solid. both overall look to be great products and will most likely be in direct competition with NZXT

corsairs bolt centers are 20mm and xzxt is 15mm, measure your case for this and tank

obstructions.. then see what is 55mm under the roof.. RAM 'sinks, MOSFET coolers...

because the case mannies align the 140mm fans on center of the roof might pose new

issues like the H100/i in older cases.. now mannies are offsetting the 120 fans positions

but not the 140mm fans yet!

airdeano

airdeano