Web based music maker

SOUTHwarrior

I know this should probably go under software but I figured a bigger crowd would give me a better answer.

I used to use this website a long time ago that would have a crap load of open source audio clips that you could mix together on their web based app. For the life of me I cant remember what website it is. The audio mixer had a bunch of different genres you could select that would give you audio clips in that genre. Just post all the sites youve used that sound similar to this. Thanks.

Corsair C70 | Gigabyte Widnforce R9 280x | AMD FX8320 3.5ghz | Corsair 750m | Gigabyte 990FXA-ud3 | Mushkin 120gb SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1tb | Mushkin 16gb ddr3 1333mhz Ram

Mic, Audacity, mouth and your all set.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Mic, Audacity, mouth and your all set.

Not what I was asking but thanks!

Corsair C70 | Gigabyte Widnforce R9 280x | AMD FX8320 3.5ghz | Corsair 750m | Gigabyte 990FXA-ud3 | Mushkin 120gb SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1tb | Mushkin 16gb ddr3 1333mhz Ram

Audiotool is pretty awesome. Has the functionality you describe.

I found one that is similar. Its soundnation.com

Not what I was asking but thanks!

No problem.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650