Gaming headphones / Headset $300

Go to solution Solved by SSL,

They are around ear my bad, they were just un confy, was mistaken because they have a lot of pressure on your head, I thought for sure they were on ear.

Yeah I don't like in ear at all... I didn't notice.

Comfortable headphones are important to me. I have a busy work week so when I sit down to game on the weekend I can go for many hours.

Edit they don't look on ear...

Clamp force shouldn't be a deterring factor in headphones, they can be stretched very easily. My DT880s went from death vice to barely detectable.

Comfortable headphones are important to me. I have a busy work week so when I sit down to game on the weekend I can go for many hours.

They are around ear my bad, they were just un confy, was mistaken because they have a lot of pressure on your head, I thought for sure they were on ear.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

Clamp force shouldn't be a deterring factor in headphones, they can be stretched very easily. My DT880s went from death vice to barely detectable.

That's true, honestly I really like the look of them. They seem to be sorta what I am looking for I think... I kinda wanted to go with open headphones because I've never had any but the 360s are above my price range.

BTW sorry for taking so long to choose, I'm sure your getting sick of seeing my thread. I kinda have a hard time making my mind up...

I Like the pc 350s but I have read on a couple other sites that they have bery weak bass and low range and that they are hard to drive, seen some posts saying that you need an amp otherwise they sound like tin cans...

Edit: ok I have a msi z97 g45 motherboard checked msi site and it says it can drive up to 600Ω

Does anyone have any experience with the bass of this headset? I seen some people doing mods to them, is this worth it or is there another headset to buy instead

Alright so apparently the bass is much better in the SE version then the original 350, again has anyone has tried them?

I really don't need the portability but whatever. 

So I think i'll go with the 350 se's I'll order tomorrow so still time to change my mind :P