Worst replies to nerd requests or questions.

Navin

When I asked my brother not to touch the brushed aluminium on the case with his bare hands as it might stain the panel.... he replied "Why ? Is the case so poorly built?"

This is just a example, post if you have any funny or stupid replies to computer related questions.

Talking to my cousins, telling them about my pc, and they are like "How much will it cost?' and i say and there response is "Get alienware, its cheaper and better thn anything you can build" so then i explain why and they say "get a xbox one, it more powerful than any pc"  not even ps4, xbox one. and they say they are "tech savy"

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

When I asked my brother not to touch the brushed aluminium on the case with his bare hands as it might stain the panel.... he replied "Why ? Is the case so poorly built?"

This is just a example, post if you have any funny or stupid replies to computer related questions.

I think he was just trolling.  :P

Talking to my cousins, telling them about my pc, and they are like "How much will it cost?' and i say and there response is "Get alienware, its cheaper and better thn anything you can build" so then i explain why and they say "get a xbox one, it more powerful than any pc"  not even ps4, xbox one. and they say they are "tech savy"

That is pretty bad...

CPU: RYZEN 5 2600   Motherboard: MSI B450I GAMING PLUS AC   Memory: CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX 16GB 3200MHZ   Storage: TEAM GROUP MP33 1TB

GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 FTW   Case: COOLER MASTER NR200P   PSU: CORSAIR SF600   Mouse: G PRO WIRELESS   Keyboard: ANNE PRO 2

Why can't I play my xBox 360 games on the PC? the xbox 360 is made by Microsoft and so are Windows 7 xD 

thats the neighbors Son

i7 4790K@4.5GHz-1.15V, BeQuiet! SR2, Asrock z97e-itx/ac, Kingston  Fury 16GB@1866MHz, GTX 670 2GB, 3x ssdNOW300V 300ishGB, Bitfenix Prodigy, OCZ ZT 750W Twittwit@enRodjavel

"My Mac can do that too!"

Totally....

RAWR signature became a bunch of HTML codes

I asked my grandma for one of these as a kid

CHAOS-DUEL-DISK-unit.jpg

so she got it for me which was awesome but then she got me a box of pokemon cards, wasnt into them but i got a fucking mew card so i sold the deck for like $5 and got a pack of yugioh cards and it had one of these in it.

Yu-Gi-Oh-American-God-Cards-Slifer-the-S

I have good luck with trading cards ;p

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

Sudden... Urge... To... Punch... Something.  

Yup, thats what i wanted to do :p

Why can't I play my xBox 360 games on the PC? the xbox 360 is made by Microsoft and so are Windows 7 xD 

thats the neighbors Son

That's not that dumb of a question, he'll probably learn more about businesses once he knows the answer.

Do 100 pushups instead.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Do 100 pushups instead.

100 Push-ups? Your killing me. I would be lucky to do 30.

I asked my grandma for one of these as a kid

CHAOS-DUEL-DISK-unit.jpg

so she got it for me which was awesome but then she got me a box of pokemon cards, wasnt into them but i got a fucking mew card so i sold the deck for like $5 and got a pack of yugioh cards and it had one of these in it.

Yu-Gi-Oh-American-God-Cards-Slifer-the-S

I have good luck with trading cards ;p

I have the yu-gi-oh battle city dual disk lol

Duel%20Disk.PNG

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

100 Push-ups? Your killing me. I would be lucky to do 30.

No actually I am not killing you. If indeed you did 100 pushups and it killed you, it would be you that killed you. Not me.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

@dave nope he was not trolling because he does not know about it and he has a mac.

I was building a PC for my friend and hes dad came home and asked: "why is your new PC in pieces, did you order some piece of shit from the internets?"

I get asked all the time to build gaming PCs and generally I never run into a problem with the customer as I know quite a bit more then them, however watch out for those supposed self declared "Tech Experts", I had one person when I gave him a parts list of everything that I was going to put into his computer point out that I had selected a AMD graphics card ( HD 7790 ), he responded that he wanted a Nvidia card since they were better, I said okay if you want a Nvidia card I can get a 660Ti for your system, he responded saying "dont try to con me, I know quite a bit about computer parts, I want a 9800 GT as its faster and cheaper then what your offering"

I asked him why he thought the 9800GT was faster, he responded saying it has a higher number duh.

*FaceDesk*

I get asked all the time to build gaming PCs and generally I never run into a problem with the customer as I know quite a bit more then them, however watch out for those supposed self declared "Tech Experts", I had one person when I gave him a parts list of everything that I was going to put into his computer point out that I had selected a AMD graphics card ( HD 7790 ), he responded that he wanted a Nvidia card since they were better, I said okay if you want a Nvidia card I can get a 660Ti for your system, he responded saying "dont try to con me, I know quite a bit about computer parts, I want a 9800 GT as its faster and cheaper then what your offering"

I asked him why he thought the 9800GT was faster, he responded saying it has a higher number duh.

*FaceDesk*

L O L 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

*FaceDesk*

I'd get him the 9800GT, that'd teach him.