Suggestions for Wireless Gaming Mouse :)

jaytee1414

Hello guys/girls from the best tech forum,

I'm currently using a cheapo wireless mouse that I bought because I'm out of money when I build my computer. But after a while of gaming, the left click of the mouse is starting to die on me (can't click and drag most of the time), so I would like to have a new mouse, but due to the use of my desk, I can't have a wired mouse, so I would like to have some advice for a wireless gaming mouse.

Thanks

PS: I'm thinking of Logitech's g700 / g700s, but anything is fine. Also razer mamba is in my wishlist, but it stays in my dreams because it's too expansive :D 

Logitech g700s (or g700) hands down. The Mamba 2013 is a nice mouse too, but Razer's build quality has gone downhill lately and their customer support is terrible.

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

First I would suggest not going wireless and having a wire. Removes the risk of having interference and loss of battery making it more reliable. The price tag is also dropped saving you a bit.

i7 930 - Asus P6X58D-E - Asus AMD Radeon 5870 - 6GB Corsair Dominator RAM - Coolermaster HAF X

Logitech g700s (or g700) hands down. The Mamba 2013 is a nice mouse too, but Razer's build quality has gone downhill lately and their customer support is terrible.

IMO their service is ok... Not great but still acceptable. 

G700 would be a great choice

RAWR signature became a bunch of HTML codes

First I would suggest not going wireless and having a wire. Removes the risk of having interference and loss of battery making it more reliable. The price tag is also dropped saving you a bit.

Well I don't really have the space for a wired mouse, but thanks for telling me that :)

G700s has improvements over the G700. DPI option increased and life-span clicks also has been increased. Overall material on G700s also has some improvements.

Mamba or nothing :P. Nah just kidding g700 looks to be 2nd place. Its just that atm I hate logitech

BLAOW!!!!

Well I don't really have the space for a wired mouse, but thanks for telling me that :)

I wouldn't worry about those issues. With the last couple iterations of wireless mice those issues are very rare.

| Currently no gaming rig | Dell XPS 13 (9343) |

| Samsung Galaxy Note5 | Gear VR | Nvidia Shield Tab | Xbox One |

• 3 weeks later...

Hello guys/girls from the best tech forum,

I'm currently using a cheapo wireless mouse that I bought because I'm out of money when I build my computer. But after a while of gaming, the left click of the mouse is starting to die on me (can't click and drag most of the time), so I would like to have a new mouse, but due to the use of my desk, I can't have a wired mouse, so I would like to have some advice for a wireless gaming mouse.

Thanks

PS: I'm thinking of Logitech's g700 / g700s, but anything is fine. Also razer mamba is in my wishlist, but it stays in my dreams because it's too expansive :D

Yeah if you want it to be efficient, fast, hihly customisable macro keys and wireless then the G700S is the only option. 

The G700s is one of my favorite mice ever and works flawlessly in wireless mode. Make sure to pick up the G700s not the G700 as the improvements are much appreciated, the to two being the new coating and the new better sensor.