Ok so i have the options above and i cant really decide. Right now i am thinking about doing the audioengine a2 because i can get them for about $80 with the audioengine stands. But at the same time i think the klipsch icons would sound better but be more expensive and more complicated to setup. Finally the easy setup and nice looks have me also considering the sound sticks but since they are computer speakers i do expect them to not sound as good and prohaps have more of a "fun" sound rather than a natural sound. My spending limit is only $150 and that is why i am mainly looking on ebay. Thanks a lot and please help!

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

Check these out. 

I have to order on ebay unfortunately, however which of the listed would you suggest? 

I run my own indie game company called Color Dragon Studios where we are currently making a 2d platformer game called Small Earth.

I have to order on ebay unfortunately, however which of the listed would you suggest? 

I guess i have to vote for the klipsch icon kb-15. I don't like cheap 2.1 systems and between the audioengines and the klipsch i would choose the klispch :)

I guess i have to vote for the klipsch icon kb-15. I don't like cheap 2.1 systems and between the audioengines and the klipsch i would choose the klispch :)

Awesome i just places a bid on them a few minutes ago, praying i win :) Also would this work to hook them up to my pc:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NMBISBW/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1V0149CC6WCAD

Awesome i just places a bid on them a few minutes ago, praying i win :) Also would this work to hook them up to my pc:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NMBISBW/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1V0149CC6WCAD

I've never seen that kind of connectors and i am not sure how you can hook up the speakers (i guess you use the stripped wire). I know the SMSL SA50 is a good amp,  so you can check it out. I guess they are similar...

I've never seen that kind of connectors and i am not sure how you can hook up the speakers (i guess you use the stripped wire). I know the SMSL SA50 is a good amp, so you can check it out. I guess they are similar...

How does that connect to your pc though?

I've never seen that kind of connectors and i am not sure how you can hook up the speakers (i guess you use the stripped wire). I know the SMSL SA50 is a good amp, so you can check it out. I guess they are similar...

Oh that's easy :P 

The amp you posted takes signal from the PC with a 3.5mm jack (jack → jack)  and the SA50 just connects with RCAs. That means you'll need a cable 3.5mm jack → 2xRCA.  (like this one

Oh that's easy :P

The amp you posted takes signal from the PC with a 3.5mm jack (jack → jack) and the SA50 just connects with RCAs. That means you'll need a cable 3.5mm jack → 2xRCA. (like this one)

Awesome thanks a lot and I think I am going to go with the klipsch r-15m with this amp:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00JESRNKO/ref=pd_aw_sbs_2?pi=SS115&simLd=1

Awesome thanks a lot and I think I am going to go with the klipsch r-15m with this amp:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00JESRNKO/ref=pd_aw_sbs_2?pi=SS115&simLd=1

I think you'll be fine with the cheaper SMSL SA50 or SA60...

I mean, if you want to spend more you should check out this amp or this one, unless you need something small. You've got options :)