G35s

Glaith

Just my first product video, and I forgot to do widescreen and havnt had sleep in a while :(

But this is one of many I hope :D

Enjoy.

CPU- I7 7700K @ 4.4Ghz, RAM- 32 Gig Hyper X @ 2800 mhz , GPU - GTX 1080ti Strix 11gb , MOBO- Asrock Fatality Z270 , SSD :Kingston Hyper X SSD Fury and Samsung 500gig

Odd. My G35s are perfectly fine and its been about 9 months now.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

I've had mine for like a year and they're still like brand new

I used mine for WoW and alot of FPS lol and looked after them alot...... they just deteriated, and this just shows my frustration at how flmisy somthing so expensive was. i spend 200 dollers on somthing i want it to last longer then a year even if i were to bash them around (which i didnt) just example. But kudos to you guysfor keeping yours in good nick. Just keep an eye out for the swivels and same thing wont happen :D.

CPU- I7 7700K @ 4.4Ghz, RAM- 32 Gig Hyper X @ 2800 mhz , GPU - GTX 1080ti Strix 11gb , MOBO- Asrock Fatality Z270 , SSD :Kingston Hyper X SSD Fury and Samsung 500gig

280 dollars? What sort of dollars?

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Australian, July 29 2011.

Sorry they were $200 when I got them. Even still I was upset to spend that cash on a product that fell apart so fast.

I still love my G35s dont get me wrong I wouldnt have repaired them otherwise, this is just showing what can happen to them after alot of use.

http://reviews.logitech.com/7061/5095/logitech-g35-surround-sound-headset-reviews/reviews.htm?sort=rating&dir=asc

I payed like 90 dollars and wear them like all day every day. I even have thrown them a few times and they last.

Ok, you have an awsum pair then, just use this as a warning that it can happen.

By the way totaly Jelly that yours are fine haha. But yeh check customer reviews on the logitech reviews I posted.