[Complete] Project: PC Master Race Takeover

dezrow

Was there a thread on there with my build?

Yes it was called 'Ew.. Peasantry... Oh wait... It's a PC'

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Yes it was called 'Ew.. Peasantry... Oh wait... It's a PC'

ah cool ill look for it. i certainly noticed when it went up because it blew my photobucket bandwidth away and i had to temp upgrade to keep the photos up this month haha.

ah cool ill look for it. i certainly noticed when it went up because it blew my photobucket bandwidth away and i had to temp upgrade to keep the photos up this month haha.

start using imgur lol

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

I would have 3D printed a xbox one case with the IO and GPU bracket cutout already in place for a more neat look, and some custom lenght cables for more tidyness inside

But overall Nicely done!

No access to a 3d printer. that will be in the works later this year though!!

Looks good,nice work!

run any games or benchmarks yet? how are your temps and fps?

I have run a couple of things. Bioshock Infinite, Skyrim, Deus Ex: HR, and CS:GO. Everything but Deus Ex was running over 60fps most all the time. Deus Ex i think had issues with the dual core since it would run at 80fps most of the time but would occasionally just dip to 30 or 40.  Have yet to look at wattage but i think ill have enough headroom for an i5 so this thing will be a little monster if i can pull that off. 

Thermals are something i am working on right now. CPU get a little warm(50-60*C) but i have a solution incoming for that. There are no case fans but i am going to be adding a large thin intake fan right above the CPU cooler and ill see where that takes me. If need be ill need to find somewhere to add an exhaust.

Do you have room for this?

1 friking inch tall! 

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

This just the right way to kill and humiliate the consoles! Starting from the inside :D Nice!

|OscillosC Build|+ Raspberry Pi [NAS] + Another G5 + Personal + HTPC: Asus Z87-A - Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.5ghz 1.15v - Noctua NH-D14 - Gigabyte Radeon HD7870 OC @ 1170mhz core- Kingston HyperX 8gb 1600mhz CL9 - Samsung 840 PRO 128Gb SSD for Windows- Kingston V300 120gb for Ubuntu- WD Caviar Black 1Tb For games and programs - WD Caviar Green 2Tb For videos, photos, music, and backups- Seasonic P660 XP2 Platinum - Windows 8.1 PRO - Ubuntu 14.04 - Modded Bitfenix Ghost

• 9 months later...

Hi, which power brick are you using for hdplex?

i3570k @4300Asus P8Z77-VKingston Fury 16Gb DDR3Asus 7970 Direct CUII TOP x2Samsung 830 256Gb, Enthoo Primo, EVGA 1000W P2 psu

Corsair K90Logitech G9xSamsung S27A750D 3D monitor, Pioneer A400Monitor Audio BR2 - 600T Enthoo Water Cooling Build blog

Pentium 4 HT 3.2GHz, Radeon X800Pro 256Mb, 2Gb DDR Ram, WinXP - Retro'04 Build log

The part that you used for screwing th GPU into it's place. Where did you get that? :3 Thanks

Current Build Logs : ~ "The Future is Back" ~ "NES, The Little Beast" ~

z170l || i5-6600k || Noctua something cooler || 2x16gb ddr4 || msi 1050ti superlowprofile || hdplex 260w psu