I'm new

irque

Hello all, I'm new to the forum....I don't see a search box anywhere.

google "site:linustechtips.com somethingsomething" search sucked so they removed it.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Yeah, we don't know if it's coming back either.

Welcome to the forum, though.

Woo!

Welcome! The Search box is in the IP.Board theme, but it doesn't really work. Use site:linustechtips.com on Google if you need to search. 

71659_1360571342.gif

Welcome to the Forum :) the search box never worked well so it was removed.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

Linus took it

And hi

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

welcome to the forum 
there was one but it was deleted use the method listed (google thing ) 

CPU:AMD FX-8320, RAM:Kingston Fury Black Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600, GPU:MSI Radeon R9 280, Case:Cooler Master 690 III, PSU:Thermaltake Smart 650W

Storage:WD Purple 1TB, CPU Cooler:Hyper 212 EVO, Keyboard:SCI Granite, OS:win 8.1 64bit, Display:Samsung SyncMaster SA100, Mouse:CM Storm Spawn

Hey welcome to the forum. ppl above have already explained the search situation, just remember to do the google search thing before you post in tech news to help cut down on reposts.

Welcome to the forum! The search was overloading the LTT server (it's in a bathroom) so they ditched it. It wasn't that great anyway.

Also, read the CoC.

Welcome aboard! :D

Hello there! :D Glad to have join in!

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Welcome! Enjoy your stay, this is where a lot of us come to talk tech and get outta the real world for a bit. 

Black/Red Beast: CPU: i7 4790k Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo MB: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 GPU: MSI GTX 980 RAM: 16GB 1866 HyperFury X SSD: 256GB Samsung Evo 840