10% Off Any Order Over $99 + Free Shipping

NerdNinja

Hey guys! I got this e-mail exclusive offer from Corsair, 10% Off any order over $99 and free standard shipping.

And as I'm not gonna be ordering 100+ dollars from Corsair anytime soon I've decided to do a little give away thing before the code expires at the end of January 2015.

All you gotta do is reply to this thread and in, I don't know, three days? I'll use a random number generator to pick a winner.

Good Luck! And MOD's if this is in the wrong place for this, please move it. Thanks. 

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

Hello.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

sure i guess i'll post

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!"

- Gandalf the Grey

Wow a grand total of three of you! :D

Well random.org pulled a 2 so the winner is @tobin4 Congrats.

I'll PM you shortly.

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.