Note taking tablet

79wjd

I was thinking something along the same lines; just not sure what would be a good screen protector.

TechArmor is pretty good and has great customer support.

If you can't one made by then, then any matte anti glare screen protector is good.

Hmm, I think you should buy an external battery charger for your note 8 just in case.

Say, how long does that tablet last?

TechArmor is pretty good and has great customer support.

If you can't one made by then, then any matte anti glare screen protector is good.

Hmm, I think you should buy an external battery charger for your note 8 just in case.

Say, how long does that tablet last?

About 3 hours at 50% brightness~. But like I said, I'm only planning on using it for note taking in math (and maybe cs). So its not really an issue -- plus I'm sure I can play around with some settings to get more out of it. (This is also when note taking/constantly using the touch screen)

/still running stock (touch wiz) os

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

About 3 hours at 50% brightness~. But like I said, I'm only planning on using it for note taking in math (and maybe cs). So its not really an issue -- plus I'm sure I can play around with some settings to get more out of it. (This is also when note taking/constantly using the touch screen)

/still running stock (touch wiz) os

Seriously? Three hours at 50% brightness?

Man, if I had that tablet with three hours on time, I would have given it back, lol.

For me, I use my iPad Air for all of my classes and want to go green, but my community college is a bit slow going to the tech world. :(

Hmm, for some reason, if you have the HD Clear screen protector, it does make your screen look brighter.

Like when I bought a screen protector for my iPad Air which is HD Clear by TechArmor, and I should have gotten a Matte Anti-Glare Screen Protector, however, 

I wasn't into screen protector back then. I apply it on my iPad Air and my screen somehow gotten brighter, and I even lower my screen brightness all the way down (to the left). It was at like between 5% to 10%. 

Well, I am basically the type of person who doesn't like huge brightness shining at my face.

Don't quote me on it. It could have been my iPad Air have got a new iOS 8 update back then or the wallpaper causes it.

I don't know. You can try both of them and see.

One thing that I dislike about screen protector is that it NEVER ALIGN THE WAY YOU WANT IT.

Every time I do it, it is offset a little bit from the middle, and it annoys me that I have to keep readjusting it.

However, I gave up and keep the way it is.

Seriously? Three hours at 50% brightness?

Man, if I had that tablet with three hours on time, I would have given it back, lol.

For me, I use my iPad Air for all of my classes and want to go green, but my community college is a bit slow going to the tech world. :(

Hmm, for some reason, if you have the HD Clear screen protector, it does make your screen look brighter.

Like when I bought a screen protector for my iPad Air which is HD Clear by TechArmor, and I should have gotten a Matte Anti-Glare Screen Protector, however, 

I wasn't into screen protector back then. I apply it on my iPad Air and my screen somehow gotten brighter, and I even lower my screen brightness all the way down (to the left). It was at like between 5% to 10%. 

Well, I am basically the type of person who doesn't like huge brightness shining at my face.

Don't quote me on it. It could have been my iPad Air have got a new iOS 8 update back then or the wallpaper causes it.

I don't know. You can try both of them and see.

One thing that I dislike about screen protector is that it NEVER ALIGN THE WAY YOU WANT IT.

Every time I do it, it is offset a little bit from the middle, and it annoys me that I have to keep readjusting it.

However, I gave up and keep the way it is.

Well, like I said, thats 3 hours while using the screen/writing on it with the pen constantly. It's also refurbished so who knows what was done to the battery (and like I said, it's pretty much just for notes, so it's not a big deal to me). 

And yes, screen protectors suck. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.