Gtx 960 Australia dollar price?

FuzionMaster

Since this card will be arround 200 usd what will the Australian price of it be?

Haha nice nice :) but seriously need some help with the price of it in oozy dollars

Around $250 purely by exchange rate, but I'd say they'll more likely be $300+ judging by the markups on 970s and 980s (like everything here)

This is why I hate Australia when it comes to stuff like electronics. It is priced way 2 highly above everything else. If it is 250 aud that will be good but if it is 100 dollars more it will be extremly stupid and I might as well go get a 750 ti for 150

This is why I hate Australia when it comes to stuff like electronics. It is priced way 2 highly above everything else. If it is 250 aud that will be good but if it is 100 dollars more it will be extremly stupid and I might as well go get a 750 ti for 150

Nah, your dollar is way too easy to earn compared to any other valuta ( EU, USD ) so don't complain that everything is "more expensive" in Australia.

it isn't.

It is when you are 16 and trying to save up a $1000 to buy a good computer... Im currently running all my games on a freaking GT 620!!

Nah, your dollar is way too easy to earn compared to any other valuta ( EU, USD ) so don't complain that everything is "more expensive" in Australia.

it isn't.

If by easier to earn you mean higher minimum wage, you are correct. But we also pay more taxes, and the overall cost of living is higher.

Edit: Evidence - 6th highest according to the first Google result.

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/rankings_by_country.jsp

If by easier to earn you mean higher minimum wage, you are correct. But we also pay more taxes, and the overall cost of living is higher.

Edit: Evidence - 6th highest according to the first Google result.

http://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/rankings_by_country.jsp

So that doesn't make the graphics cards not really "more expensive" than here.

I recommend a 280 , should be much cheaper there and it runs circles around the 960.

Such a disapointing card , and i was rooting for nvidia after maxwell.

This would be my recommendation, too; but if you can look around you will probably be able to find R9 280X for maybe 20 dollars/currency more and get quite awesome performance

I am addicted to building gaming PCs but I don't have a great reason to stop...yet...

the absolute cheapest 960 I could find here in canada was $240. in Australia that probably translates to about 300 dollareedoos.

My 2nd 290 was (and still is I think) $270 CAD after snail-in rebate, so what are Nvidia smoking?

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Yea just checked the ozzy stores... cheapest is around 285 and they go well past 350 AUD